- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Former American Idol Judge Kara DioGuardi Has a Baby Boy
Kara DioGuardi, the former American Idol judge, has welcomed a baby boy into her life. DioGuardi and husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a son on Thursday, Jan. 31 in Los Angeles.
Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born to the couple via gestational surrogate at 1:01 p.m. He weighs 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measures 20¾ inches long, as reported by People.
After years of heartbreak, including miscarriages and failed IVF attempts, DioGuardi opted to have a baby via a surrogate.
Congratulations to Kara and her husband Mike on the newest addition to their family.