- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Former American Idol Judge Kara DioGuardi Has a Baby Boy
Kara DioGuardi, the former American Idol judge, has welcomed a baby boy into her life. DioGuardi and husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a son on Thursday, Jan. 31 in Los Angeles.
Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born to the couple via gestational surrogate at 1:01 p.m. He weighs 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measures 20¾ inches long, as reported by People.
After years of heartbreak, including miscarriages and failed IVF attempts, DioGuardi opted to have a baby via a surrogate.
Congratulations to Kara and her husband Mike on the newest addition to their family.