- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Former American Idol Judge Kara DioGuardi Has a Baby Boy
Kara DioGuardi, the former American Idol judge, has welcomed a baby boy into her life. DioGuardi and husband Mike McCuddy welcomed a son on Thursday, Jan. 31 in Los Angeles.
Greyson James Carroll McCuddy was born to the couple via gestational surrogate at 1:01 p.m. He weighs 8 lbs., 10 oz. and measures 20¾ inches long, as reported by People.
After years of heartbreak, including miscarriages and failed IVF attempts, DioGuardi opted to have a baby via a surrogate.
Congratulations to Kara and her husband Mike on the newest addition to their family.