- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Spoilers 5/4/15 – Who’s Dancing What – America’s Choice
- Jamie Foxx Destroyed the National Anthem at Mayweather Pacquiao Fight
- Scarlett Johansson Hosts Saturday Night Live with Wiz Khalifa on 5/2/15
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea “Pretty Girls” gets the early leak treatment.
- Kate Middleton Heads Home With Baby Less Than 12 Hours After Giving Birth
- David Beckham Joins Instagram on His Birthday – Has 2 Million Followers Already
- Official Statement: Kate Middleton and Prince William Give Birth to a Baby Girl
- Royal Baby Watch: Kate Middleton Gives Birth to a GIRL!
Lady Gaga Deposition Filled With Curses – Blasts Former Personal Assistant
Gaga’s former personal assistant, Jennifer O’Neil, is claiming that Gaga owes her $380,000 for 7,168 hours of overtime. Gaga, in a video-taped deposition, has these comments to say about O’Neil:
“[O’Neil] is a “f**king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn’t earn. She thinks she’s just like the queen of the universe. And, you know what, she didn’t want to be a slave to one, because in my work and what I do, I’m the queen of the universe every day.” Gaga adds: “This whole case is bulls**t.”
Gaga wasn’t done showing the court what a diva she is and continues to burn O’Neil, listing some of the things O’Neil did not do:
“She didn’t enough lay out all my stuff for me… I can’t sift through everything (and unpack my bags). She would only open a couple of bags, and it was very stressful for me… I was very often… moving my own luggage and doing s**t by myself.”
Apparently making a few albums filled with terrible overproduced music and trying so hard to be like Madonna that it’s sad, forbids you from having to touch your own luggage.
Gaga goes on to say that O’Neil should have enjoyed her job for some of the things she got to do like “(Sleeping) in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar, partying with (famed photographer) Terry Richardson all night, wearing my clothes…” adding, “(She was) asking YSL (Yves Saint Laurent) to send her free shoes without my permission, using my YSL discount without my permission.”
Gaga is someone who makes a spectacle out of everything, so all the comments she makes should not surprise anyone.
What do you think of Gaga’s deposition?