- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Lindsey Vonn in Ski Accident – Airlifted to Hospital
Olympic champion, Lindsay Vonn has been in a serious ski accident.
The accident occurred on opening day of Alpine World Championships in Austria today, February 5, 2013.
A statement was released by her rep,
“Lindsey was involved in a crash in today’s World Championship Super G race in Schladming, Austria. She is currently being evaluated and we will provide an update when it becomes available.”
The skier is suspected to have suffered from a tibial plateau fracture, but an official diagnosis will come following X-rays and MRI.
A tibial plateau fracture is a break in the shinbone near the knee and affects stability and motion.
If she did in fact fracture her tibial plateau, surgery may be required. The recovery time for this type of injury can take anywhere from four to six months of limited activity.
We will keep you updated as to Vonn’s health. We are praying it is minimal and being airlifted to the hospital was a precautionary measure.