- Blake Lively Gives Parenting Advice to Her Daughter – Don’t Accept ‘No’ As an Answer
- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
Lindsey Vonn in Ski Accident – Airlifted to Hospital
Olympic champion, Lindsay Vonn has been in a serious ski accident.
The accident occurred on opening day of Alpine World Championships in Austria today, February 5, 2013.
A statement was released by her rep,
“Lindsey was involved in a crash in today’s World Championship Super G race in Schladming, Austria. She is currently being evaluated and we will provide an update when it becomes available.”
The skier is suspected to have suffered from a tibial plateau fracture, but an official diagnosis will come following X-rays and MRI.
A tibial plateau fracture is a break in the shinbone near the knee and affects stability and motion.
If she did in fact fracture her tibial plateau, surgery may be required. The recovery time for this type of injury can take anywhere from four to six months of limited activity.
We will keep you updated as to Vonn’s health. We are praying it is minimal and being airlifted to the hospital was a precautionary measure.