- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
Lindsey Vonn in Ski Accident – Airlifted to Hospital
Olympic champion, Lindsay Vonn has been in a serious ski accident.
The accident occurred on opening day of Alpine World Championships in Austria today, February 5, 2013.
A statement was released by her rep,
“Lindsey was involved in a crash in today’s World Championship Super G race in Schladming, Austria. She is currently being evaluated and we will provide an update when it becomes available.”
The skier is suspected to have suffered from a tibial plateau fracture, but an official diagnosis will come following X-rays and MRI.
A tibial plateau fracture is a break in the shinbone near the knee and affects stability and motion.
If she did in fact fracture her tibial plateau, surgery may be required. The recovery time for this type of injury can take anywhere from four to six months of limited activity.
We will keep you updated as to Vonn’s health. We are praying it is minimal and being airlifted to the hospital was a precautionary measure.