- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Lindsey Vonn in Ski Accident – Airlifted to Hospital
Olympic champion, Lindsay Vonn has been in a serious ski accident.
The accident occurred on opening day of Alpine World Championships in Austria today, February 5, 2013.
A statement was released by her rep,
“Lindsey was involved in a crash in today’s World Championship Super G race in Schladming, Austria. She is currently being evaluated and we will provide an update when it becomes available.”
The skier is suspected to have suffered from a tibial plateau fracture, but an official diagnosis will come following X-rays and MRI.
A tibial plateau fracture is a break in the shinbone near the knee and affects stability and motion.
If she did in fact fracture her tibial plateau, surgery may be required. The recovery time for this type of injury can take anywhere from four to six months of limited activity.
We will keep you updated as to Vonn’s health. We are praying it is minimal and being airlifted to the hospital was a precautionary measure.