- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
Lindsey Vonn in Ski Accident – Airlifted to Hospital
Olympic champion, Lindsay Vonn has been in a serious ski accident.
The accident occurred on opening day of Alpine World Championships in Austria today, February 5, 2013.
A statement was released by her rep,
“Lindsey was involved in a crash in today’s World Championship Super G race in Schladming, Austria. She is currently being evaluated and we will provide an update when it becomes available.”
The skier is suspected to have suffered from a tibial plateau fracture, but an official diagnosis will come following X-rays and MRI.
A tibial plateau fracture is a break in the shinbone near the knee and affects stability and motion.
If she did in fact fracture her tibial plateau, surgery may be required. The recovery time for this type of injury can take anywhere from four to six months of limited activity.
We will keep you updated as to Vonn’s health. We are praying it is minimal and being airlifted to the hospital was a precautionary measure.