- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Photo: Rihanna and Kate Moss Naked V Magazine Cover
Not one to shy away from controversy, Rihanna has done it again!! This time with the Spring 2013 cover of V Magazine.
Rihanna and Kate Moss took turns appearing nude for the two covers of the magazine’s “Dynamic Duos” issue for Spring 2013, on newsstands February 28.
While the photo shoot for the magazine started off with the singer and the model clothed, it ended with them both being naked.
When asked if the pair would do another photo shoot together, Rihanna responded, ‘That depends on the terms, but I’m sure Kate knows them. What do you think Rihanna meant by that statement?
In the magazine, Rihanna spoke about Kate joining the photo shoot:
On not knowing Kate had a kid: “I didn’t know she had a child, and she still looks like this? So there is still hope for people who want babies and still want to be sexy.”
On Kate wanting to join the Mario Testino shoot: “Kate overheard us talking and she said, ‘I want to do it with you!’ Again, I was like, Are you f**cking kidding me?…….I was dying on the inside. All my fantasies were coming true: Mario, V, Kate Moss.”
On getting naked for the shoot: “And that was the best shot… Take her top off and put that b*tch on my lap!”
On not reading gossip: “I don’t read it anymore. I already have too many voices in my head right now! I don’t have room for that other stuff. If I let that other stuff in, it’ll take the space of productive sh*t, and that isn’t good.”
What do you think of the magazine cover?