- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Photo: Taylor Swift Racy Elle Cover Girl for March
Taylor Swift covers the March issue of Elle Magazine wearing a racy Louis Vuitton dress with all the right places covered – barely. Wearing a yellow checkered dress, the issue is all about Taylor’s fashion trends and how the reader can get them – now. The singer spoke with Elle about her ex-boyfriends, the rumors about her and much more!!
Taylor spoke about the nasty rumors out there saying:
“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me. They’re like “Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys. I never chase boys. They don’t like it!”
On the speculation surrounding her songs and famous exes:
“To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have. It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It’s just something I do to feel better.”
On her ex-boyfriends:
“I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”
Swift may not be a yeller – but she definitely believes in revenge. Did you see the video of her at the Grammy Awards singing, ‘Never Getting Back Together?’ Her imitation of her ex-boyfriend sounds like a certain member of a popular boy band. What do you think One Direction’s Harry thought about the “tribute.”