- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
- The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards Winner List
Photo: Taylor Swift Racy Elle Cover Girl for March
Taylor Swift covers the March issue of Elle Magazine wearing a racy Louis Vuitton dress with all the right places covered – barely. Wearing a yellow checkered dress, the issue is all about Taylor’s fashion trends and how the reader can get them – now. The singer spoke with Elle about her ex-boyfriends, the rumors about her and much more!!
Taylor spoke about the nasty rumors out there saying:
“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me. They’re like “Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys. I never chase boys. They don’t like it!”
On the speculation surrounding her songs and famous exes:
“To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have. It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It’s just something I do to feel better.”
On her ex-boyfriends:
“I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”
Swift may not be a yeller – but she definitely believes in revenge. Did you see the video of her at the Grammy Awards singing, ‘Never Getting Back Together?’ Her imitation of her ex-boyfriend sounds like a certain member of a popular boy band. What do you think One Direction’s Harry thought about the “tribute.”