- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Photo: Taylor Swift Racy Elle Cover Girl for March
Taylor Swift covers the March issue of Elle Magazine wearing a racy Louis Vuitton dress with all the right places covered – barely. Wearing a yellow checkered dress, the issue is all about Taylor’s fashion trends and how the reader can get them – now. The singer spoke with Elle about her ex-boyfriends, the rumors about her and much more!!
Taylor spoke about the nasty rumors out there saying:
“I’m sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I’m chasing somebody who doesn’t like me as much as I like him – people love that angle on me. They’re like “Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys. I never chase boys. They don’t like it!”
On the speculation surrounding her songs and famous exes:
“To me it’s just writing songs the way I always have. It’s me sitting on my bed feeling pain I didn’t understand, writing a song, and understanding it better. If people want to dissect the lyrics, that’s their right, but it’s all coming from the exact same place as where I started. It’s just something I do to feel better.”
On her ex-boyfriends:
“I don’t think I’ve ever yelled at an ex-boyfriend. Ever. I’m not a yeller. I’m not a fit thrower. If something is done, it’s done.”
Swift may not be a yeller – but she definitely believes in revenge. Did you see the video of her at the Grammy Awards singing, ‘Never Getting Back Together?’ Her imitation of her ex-boyfriend sounds like a certain member of a popular boy band. What do you think One Direction’s Harry thought about the “tribute.”