- Miley Cyrus Wears Nipple Pasties – Says She Wanted to Have Sex With Joan Jett
- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
Raven Super Bowl Shoes are Under Armor – Ray Lewis Gold Sneakers
The Super Bowl takes place tonight, February 3, 2013. Besides all of the Super Bowl commercials we now have something else to watch – the shoes the players will be wearing.
Under Armor, a Baltimore based company, has designed some fancy custom sneakers for the Baltimore Ravens that will sure to have everyone talking. So what’s so special about the sneakers?? While the team will be wearing cool custom sneakers, Baltimore Ravens line backer, Ray Lewis will have the ultimate sneakers tonight.
Wearing a Bold, super-glitzy gold sneaker, his shoes include the words “Psalm 91″ (part of the scripture that refers to God being a refuge), and on the insoles, a grandiose list of all his NFL accomplishments.
If the Ravens don’t win the game tonight, at least everyone will be discussing the sneakers.
Who will you be rooting for in tonight’s game? If the Raven’s win the big game will there be an all out search for the gold sneakers??