- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Raven Super Bowl Shoes are Under Armor – Ray Lewis Gold Sneakers
The Super Bowl takes place tonight, February 3, 2013. Besides all of the Super Bowl commercials we now have something else to watch – the shoes the players will be wearing.
Under Armor, a Baltimore based company, has designed some fancy custom sneakers for the Baltimore Ravens that will sure to have everyone talking. So what’s so special about the sneakers?? While the team will be wearing cool custom sneakers, Baltimore Ravens line backer, Ray Lewis will have the ultimate sneakers tonight.
Wearing a Bold, super-glitzy gold sneaker, his shoes include the words “Psalm 91″ (part of the scripture that refers to God being a refuge), and on the insoles, a grandiose list of all his NFL accomplishments.
If the Ravens don’t win the game tonight, at least everyone will be discussing the sneakers.
Who will you be rooting for in tonight’s game? If the Raven’s win the big game will there be an all out search for the gold sneakers??