- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Raven Super Bowl Shoes are Under Armor – Ray Lewis Gold Sneakers
The Super Bowl takes place tonight, February 3, 2013. Besides all of the Super Bowl commercials we now have something else to watch – the shoes the players will be wearing.
Under Armor, a Baltimore based company, has designed some fancy custom sneakers for the Baltimore Ravens that will sure to have everyone talking. So what’s so special about the sneakers?? While the team will be wearing cool custom sneakers, Baltimore Ravens line backer, Ray Lewis will have the ultimate sneakers tonight.
Wearing a Bold, super-glitzy gold sneaker, his shoes include the words “Psalm 91″ (part of the scripture that refers to God being a refuge), and on the insoles, a grandiose list of all his NFL accomplishments.
If the Ravens don’t win the game tonight, at least everyone will be discussing the sneakers.
Who will you be rooting for in tonight’s game? If the Raven’s win the big game will there be an all out search for the gold sneakers??