- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Raven Super Bowl Shoes are Under Armor – Ray Lewis Gold Sneakers
The Super Bowl takes place tonight, February 3, 2013. Besides all of the Super Bowl commercials we now have something else to watch – the shoes the players will be wearing.
Under Armor, a Baltimore based company, has designed some fancy custom sneakers for the Baltimore Ravens that will sure to have everyone talking. So what’s so special about the sneakers?? While the team will be wearing cool custom sneakers, Baltimore Ravens line backer, Ray Lewis will have the ultimate sneakers tonight.
Wearing a Bold, super-glitzy gold sneaker, his shoes include the words “Psalm 91″ (part of the scripture that refers to God being a refuge), and on the insoles, a grandiose list of all his NFL accomplishments.
If the Ravens don’t win the game tonight, at least everyone will be discussing the sneakers.
Who will you be rooting for in tonight’s game? If the Raven’s win the big game will there be an all out search for the gold sneakers??