- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Revenge Preview 2/10/13 – Season 2 Ep 13 – Video
Revenge is taking a hiatus for several weeks but when it returns on February 10, 2013, it looks like another good one. The sneak peek shows Amanda and Jack getting married. Emily gets emotional watching her childhood crush marrying what Amanda Clark.
Emily has bigger problems than the wedding right now, as Aiden has become a huge problem. Now that his sister may be dead and he blames Emily, things are looking good for the couple. At one point Emily is seen begging Aiden, “Don’t you leave me alone in this,” but he walks away and leaves her alone anyway.
The official synopsis for the episode: Emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda’s wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
If you missed the most recent episode of Revenge, we have it here.
Check out the video of next week’s episode on page 2.
Pages: 1 2