- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
Revenge Preview 2/10/13 – Season 2 Ep 13 – Video
Revenge is taking a hiatus for several weeks but when it returns on February 10, 2013, it looks like another good one. The sneak peek shows Amanda and Jack getting married. Emily gets emotional watching her childhood crush marrying what Amanda Clark.
Emily has bigger problems than the wedding right now, as Aiden has become a huge problem. Now that his sister may be dead and he blames Emily, things are looking good for the couple. At one point Emily is seen begging Aiden, “Don’t you leave me alone in this,” but he walks away and leaves her alone anyway.
The official synopsis for the episode: Emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda’s wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
If you missed the most recent episode of Revenge, we have it here.
Check out the video of next week’s episode on page 2.