- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Revenge Preview 2/10/13 – Season 2 Ep 13 – Video
Revenge is taking a hiatus for several weeks but when it returns on February 10, 2013, it looks like another good one. The sneak peek shows Amanda and Jack getting married. Emily gets emotional watching her childhood crush marrying what Amanda Clark.
Emily has bigger problems than the wedding right now, as Aiden has become a huge problem. Now that his sister may be dead and he blames Emily, things are looking good for the couple. At one point Emily is seen begging Aiden, “Don’t you leave me alone in this,” but he walks away and leaves her alone anyway.
The official synopsis for the episode: Emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda’s wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
If you missed the most recent episode of Revenge, we have it here.
Check out the video of next week’s episode on page 2.