- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Revenge Preview 2/10/13 – Season 2 Ep 13 – Video
Revenge is taking a hiatus for several weeks but when it returns on February 10, 2013, it looks like another good one. The sneak peek shows Amanda and Jack getting married. Emily gets emotional watching her childhood crush marrying what Amanda Clark.
Emily has bigger problems than the wedding right now, as Aiden has become a huge problem. Now that his sister may be dead and he blames Emily, things are looking good for the couple. At one point Emily is seen begging Aiden, “Don’t you leave me alone in this,” but he walks away and leaves her alone anyway.
The official synopsis for the episode: Emotions run deep when Jack and Amanda’s wedding reminds Emily of what could have been. Meanwhile, things for Daniel get complicated at Grayson Global, and Conrad begins a new chapter. The episode will air Sunday, February 10 at 9/8c on ABC.
If you missed the most recent episode of Revenge, we have it here.
Check out the video of next week’s episode on page 2.