- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 3/21/13 – Who Are the Top 8?
Alrighty, just as a refresher – Paul Jolley, Devin Velez, and Amber Holcomb are in the bottom three this week. Only two can move forward, and one will be singing for the save and possibly headed home.
The contestant singing for the save tonight is… Paul Jolley. Amber and Devin are safe.
For his “save” song, Paul has chosen to sing “Alone” by Celine Dion. I think Paul did a great job with this song, although his nerves were pretty obvious at the very beginning. However – considering that his nerves were so obvious, I think he recovered nicely and it says a lot about him that he was able to pull through.
With that, I think it’s a bit early for the judges to use a “save,” and I’ll be quite surprised if they use it on Paul.
And… they don’t. Paul will be headed home tonight.
What did you think of this week’s performances and results? Were you sad to see Paul go? Let us know in the comments!