- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 3/21/13 – Who Are the Top 8?
Alrighty, just as a refresher – Paul Jolley, Devin Velez, and Amber Holcomb are in the bottom three this week. Only two can move forward, and one will be singing for the save and possibly headed home.
The contestant singing for the save tonight is… Paul Jolley. Amber and Devin are safe.
For his “save” song, Paul has chosen to sing “Alone” by Celine Dion. I think Paul did a great job with this song, although his nerves were pretty obvious at the very beginning. However – considering that his nerves were so obvious, I think he recovered nicely and it says a lot about him that he was able to pull through.
With that, I think it’s a bit early for the judges to use a “save,” and I’ll be quite surprised if they use it on Paul.
And… they don’t. Paul will be headed home tonight.
What did you think of this week’s performances and results? Were you sad to see Paul go? Let us know in the comments!