- Big Brother Recap 9/3/15 – Double Eviction – 6 Houseguests Remain – Who Went Home
- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 3/21/13 – Who Are the Top 8?
Alrighty, just as a refresher – Paul Jolley, Devin Velez, and Amber Holcomb are in the bottom three this week. Only two can move forward, and one will be singing for the save and possibly headed home.
The contestant singing for the save tonight is… Paul Jolley. Amber and Devin are safe.
For his “save” song, Paul has chosen to sing “Alone” by Celine Dion. I think Paul did a great job with this song, although his nerves were pretty obvious at the very beginning. However – considering that his nerves were so obvious, I think he recovered nicely and it says a lot about him that he was able to pull through.
With that, I think it’s a bit early for the judges to use a “save,” and I’ll be quite surprised if they use it on Paul.
And… they don’t. Paul will be headed home tonight.
What did you think of this week’s performances and results? Were you sad to see Paul go? Let us know in the comments!