- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
American Idol 2013 Results Recap 3/21/13 – Who Are the Top 8?
Alrighty, just as a refresher – Paul Jolley, Devin Velez, and Amber Holcomb are in the bottom three this week. Only two can move forward, and one will be singing for the save and possibly headed home.
The contestant singing for the save tonight is… Paul Jolley. Amber and Devin are safe.
For his “save” song, Paul has chosen to sing “Alone” by Celine Dion. I think Paul did a great job with this song, although his nerves were pretty obvious at the very beginning. However – considering that his nerves were so obvious, I think he recovered nicely and it says a lot about him that he was able to pull through.
With that, I think it’s a bit early for the judges to use a “save,” and I’ll be quite surprised if they use it on Paul.
And… they don’t. Paul will be headed home tonight.
What did you think of this week’s performances and results? Were you sad to see Paul go? Let us know in the comments!