- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
Amy Poehler Responds to Taylor Swift ‘Admits to Going to Hell’
Golden Globes hosts, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, hurt Taylor Swift’s feelings when they made a joke at the singer’s expense during the show in January. During the show, Tina who pretended to be drinking, warned Swift to “stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son,” who was serving as Mr. Golden Globe. In a joke about Swift’s love life, Fey explained that Swift needed “some ‘me’ time to learn about herself.” Poehler followed up with her own advice for Swift, who was sitting in the audience: “Or go for it. Go for it.”
Swift spoke about the incident in the April Issue of Vanity Fair saying, “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved . . . that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
Nice, sweet girl Taylor Swift told Amy Poehler and Tina Fey to go to hell. Yikes.
Poehler admitted she probably should go to hell but not for the same reasons that Taylor would like her to. Poehler said:
“Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist and she is a young and talented girl. That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff.”
Is this much ado about nothing? What do you think?