- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Amy Poehler Responds to Taylor Swift ‘Admits to Going to Hell’
Golden Globes hosts, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, hurt Taylor Swift’s feelings when they made a joke at the singer’s expense during the show in January. During the show, Tina who pretended to be drinking, warned Swift to “stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son,” who was serving as Mr. Golden Globe. In a joke about Swift’s love life, Fey explained that Swift needed “some ‘me’ time to learn about herself.” Poehler followed up with her own advice for Swift, who was sitting in the audience: “Or go for it. Go for it.”
Swift spoke about the incident in the April Issue of Vanity Fair saying, “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved . . . that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
Nice, sweet girl Taylor Swift told Amy Poehler and Tina Fey to go to hell. Yikes.
Poehler admitted she probably should go to hell but not for the same reasons that Taylor would like her to. Poehler said:
“Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist and she is a young and talented girl. That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff.”
Is this much ado about nothing? What do you think?