- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
Amy Poehler Responds to Taylor Swift ‘Admits to Going to Hell’
Golden Globes hosts, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, hurt Taylor Swift’s feelings when they made a joke at the singer’s expense during the show in January. During the show, Tina who pretended to be drinking, warned Swift to “stay away from Michael J. Fox’s son,” who was serving as Mr. Golden Globe. In a joke about Swift’s love life, Fey explained that Swift needed “some ‘me’ time to learn about herself.” Poehler followed up with her own advice for Swift, who was sitting in the audience: “Or go for it. Go for it.”
Swift spoke about the incident in the April Issue of Vanity Fair saying, “You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people because she said to me she had heard a quote that she loved . . . that said, ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.’”
Nice, sweet girl Taylor Swift told Amy Poehler and Tina Fey to go to hell. Yikes.
Poehler admitted she probably should go to hell but not for the same reasons that Taylor would like her to. Poehler said:
“Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist and she is a young and talented girl. That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff.”
Is this much ado about nothing? What do you think?