- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Accused of Not Loving Catherine or Lindsay by AshLee Frazier
AshLee Frazier, the most recent bachelorette rejected by Sean Lowe, went on The Bachelor: The Women Tell All and accused Sean Lowe of telling her that he didn’t have feelings for either of the final two women, Catherine or Lindsay. We have the complete recap of the The Bachelor: The Women Tell All here.
This may be the first time a bachelorette has ever accused The Bachelor on national television of lying. While normally, we would say “roll the tapes,” to prove her claim something tells me that even if the tapes existed, ABC would never throw The Bachelor under the bus.
AshLee also accused Sean Lowe of acting like a frat boy. After viewing the season she felt he was ill-behaved and not as nice and sweet as he came off during the filming of the show.
Do you think Sean’s behavior was frat boy like? Is he just a player? Is this a case of sour grapes? While this is definitely going to be a case of he said vs. she said should we believe AshLee?