- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Accused of Not Loving Catherine or Lindsay by AshLee Frazier
AshLee Frazier, the most recent bachelorette rejected by Sean Lowe, went on The Bachelor: The Women Tell All and accused Sean Lowe of telling her that he didn’t have feelings for either of the final two women, Catherine or Lindsay. We have the complete recap of the The Bachelor: The Women Tell All here.
This may be the first time a bachelorette has ever accused The Bachelor on national television of lying. While normally, we would say “roll the tapes,” to prove her claim something tells me that even if the tapes existed, ABC would never throw The Bachelor under the bus.
AshLee also accused Sean Lowe of acting like a frat boy. After viewing the season she felt he was ill-behaved and not as nice and sweet as he came off during the filming of the show.
Do you think Sean’s behavior was frat boy like? Is he just a player? Is this a case of sour grapes? While this is definitely going to be a case of he said vs. she said should we believe AshLee?