- Lamar Odom Reportedly Over Dosed – Fighting for His Life
- The Voice 2015 Team Adam – Season 9 – Who is on Adam Levine’s Team
- The Voice Season 9 Fall 2015 Teams – Team Adam, Team Blake, Team Pharrell and Team Gwen
- Nashville’s Hayden Panettiere Checks in for Treatment for Post-Partum Depression
- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
The Bachelor Sean Lowe Accused of Not Loving Catherine or Lindsay by AshLee Frazier
AshLee Frazier, the most recent bachelorette rejected by Sean Lowe, went on The Bachelor: The Women Tell All and accused Sean Lowe of telling her that he didn’t have feelings for either of the final two women, Catherine or Lindsay. We have the complete recap of the The Bachelor: The Women Tell All here.
This may be the first time a bachelorette has ever accused The Bachelor on national television of lying. While normally, we would say “roll the tapes,” to prove her claim something tells me that even if the tapes existed, ABC would never throw The Bachelor under the bus.
AshLee also accused Sean Lowe of acting like a frat boy. After viewing the season she felt he was ill-behaved and not as nice and sweet as he came off during the filming of the show.
Do you think Sean’s behavior was frat boy like? Is he just a player? Is this a case of sour grapes? While this is definitely going to be a case of he said vs. she said should we believe AshLee?