- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
The Bachelor Sean Lowe is a Diva on Dancing With the Stars
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe is a diva on the set of Dancing With the Stars? Say it isn’t so. A former regular hardworking man from the streets, who appeared first on The Bachelorette, lost Emily Maynard’s heart but gained the viewers love, becomes The Bachelor and wins Catherine Giudici’s heart, goes on to Dancing With the Stars to fall in love with himself. A bit too much.
According to TMZ, since filming began, Sean has caught a horrible case of DIVA-itis. What is divaitis? It is demanding to be shot from certain camera angles, talking down to crew members, acting like a brat and bragging to other cast members, “This show NEEDS me.” That is definitely a big time DIVA.
Sean’s ego has said to have gotten so big that he now considers himself a brand and must “market accordingly”.
Nicknames for the reality star are starting to emerge, like Princess Sean, but nothing has stuck just yet.
The producers of the show deny anything but positive pr, what do you think? Has the fame gone to Sean’s head?