- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
The Bachelor Sean Lowe is a Diva on Dancing With the Stars
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe is a diva on the set of Dancing With the Stars? Say it isn’t so. A former regular hardworking man from the streets, who appeared first on The Bachelorette, lost Emily Maynard’s heart but gained the viewers love, becomes The Bachelor and wins Catherine Giudici’s heart, goes on to Dancing With the Stars to fall in love with himself. A bit too much.
According to TMZ, since filming began, Sean has caught a horrible case of DIVA-itis. What is divaitis? It is demanding to be shot from certain camera angles, talking down to crew members, acting like a brat and bragging to other cast members, “This show NEEDS me.” That is definitely a big time DIVA.
Sean’s ego has said to have gotten so big that he now considers himself a brand and must “market accordingly”.
Nicknames for the reality star are starting to emerge, like Princess Sean, but nothing has stuck just yet.
The producers of the show deny anything but positive pr, what do you think? Has the fame gone to Sean’s head?