- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
The Bachelor Sean Lowe is a Diva on Dancing With the Stars
The Bachelor, Sean Lowe is a diva on the set of Dancing With the Stars? Say it isn’t so. A former regular hardworking man from the streets, who appeared first on The Bachelorette, lost Emily Maynard’s heart but gained the viewers love, becomes The Bachelor and wins Catherine Giudici’s heart, goes on to Dancing With the Stars to fall in love with himself. A bit too much.
According to TMZ, since filming began, Sean has caught a horrible case of DIVA-itis. What is divaitis? It is demanding to be shot from certain camera angles, talking down to crew members, acting like a brat and bragging to other cast members, “This show NEEDS me.” That is definitely a big time DIVA.
Sean’s ego has said to have gotten so big that he now considers himself a brand and must “market accordingly”.
Nicknames for the reality star are starting to emerge, like Princess Sean, but nothing has stuck just yet.
The producers of the show deny anything but positive pr, what do you think? Has the fame gone to Sean’s head?