- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Carly Rae Jepsen Protests Ban on Gays – Pulls Out Of Boy Scouts Concert
The “Call Me Maybe” star was set to show West Virginia, where the show is being held, that she also sings other songs aside from her massive hit, along side Train, but Train also pulled out of the show as a protest against the Boy Scouts as well.
On her Twitter, Jepsen had these words to say:
“As an artist who believes in equality for all people, I will not be participating in the Boy Scouts of America Jamboree this summer… I always have and will continue to support the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) community on a global level… and stay informed on the ever changing landscape in the ongoing battle for gay rights in this country and across the globe.”
You have to give kudos to Jepsen as well as Train for standing up for what they believe in and refusing to perform for an organization that rejects and doesn’t allow any openly gay members to join them.
What do you think of Jepsen’s move to cancel her appearance?