- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Carly Rae Jepsen Protests Ban on Gays – Pulls Out Of Boy Scouts Concert
The “Call Me Maybe” star was set to show West Virginia, where the show is being held, that she also sings other songs aside from her massive hit, along side Train, but Train also pulled out of the show as a protest against the Boy Scouts as well.
On her Twitter, Jepsen had these words to say:
“As an artist who believes in equality for all people, I will not be participating in the Boy Scouts of America Jamboree this summer… I always have and will continue to support the LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender) community on a global level… and stay informed on the ever changing landscape in the ongoing battle for gay rights in this country and across the globe.”
You have to give kudos to Jepsen as well as Train for standing up for what they believe in and refusing to perform for an organization that rejects and doesn’t allow any openly gay members to join them.
What do you think of Jepsen’s move to cancel her appearance?