- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Dance Moms Recap 3/26/13- She’s A Maniac
Last week, Abby Lee and her dance crew finally got the redemption that they so desperately wanted on “Dance Moms.” They went up against Cathy and her Candy Apple boys and kicked some serious butt; Cathy didn’t even need the bodyguards that she hired. The dance dads compensated more than enough; if you missed any of it, we have your recap right here.
This week, Kelly fumes when Abby pulls Brooke from a competition while Abby invites Broadway star Rachelle Rak to help choreograph. The idea is to do a Bob Fosse-inspired routine but if we know Abby at all, it won’t be long before they clash!