- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Demi Moore To File Divorce Response Against Ashton Kutcher
Kutcher, the star of Two and a Half Men, filed for divorce from Moore, the star of….Ghost?, in December, but it stalled due to their being a holdup on the amount of money that it was going to take to settle between the two. According to an insider:
“Ashton made a lot of money after marrying Demi — a lot more than she made — but despite him becoming just as famous through her, he believes he doesn’t owe her that much. Moore “has had enough.”
Translation: Moore realizes that she doesn’t really have much, if anything going for her career-wise, and would appreciate it if her ex would be kind enough to fork over some money that he is earning, mainly from that awful CBS sitcom he is on. The source adds:
“Demi is definitely ready to move on. It’s hoped lawyers for both sides can reach a settlement this spring, otherwise the divorce will go into litigation and trial.”
Kutcher reportedly earned $24 million last year from Two and a Half Men and is using that money to woo his current girlfriend, Mila Kunis, who is 21 years younger than Moore. I have a sneaky suspicion that this will not get settled anytime soon and this case will go to trial.
What do you think of these latest developments? Should Moore take what she is offered and move on with her life?