- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Demi Moore To File Divorce Response Against Ashton Kutcher
Kutcher, the star of Two and a Half Men, filed for divorce from Moore, the star of….Ghost?, in December, but it stalled due to their being a holdup on the amount of money that it was going to take to settle between the two. According to an insider:
“Ashton made a lot of money after marrying Demi — a lot more than she made — but despite him becoming just as famous through her, he believes he doesn’t owe her that much. Moore “has had enough.”
Translation: Moore realizes that she doesn’t really have much, if anything going for her career-wise, and would appreciate it if her ex would be kind enough to fork over some money that he is earning, mainly from that awful CBS sitcom he is on. The source adds:
“Demi is definitely ready to move on. It’s hoped lawyers for both sides can reach a settlement this spring, otherwise the divorce will go into litigation and trial.”
Kutcher reportedly earned $24 million last year from Two and a Half Men and is using that money to woo his current girlfriend, Mila Kunis, who is 21 years younger than Moore. I have a sneaky suspicion that this will not get settled anytime soon and this case will go to trial.
What do you think of these latest developments? Should Moore take what she is offered and move on with her life?