- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/7/2015 – Hello Emma
- Seven Year Switch Series Premiere Recap 7/7/15 – ‘Switch Therapy’
- Total Divas Recap 7/7/15- Season 4 Premiere- Diva Divide
- Dance Moms Recap 7/7/15- Where in the World Is Abby Lee Miller?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
Evan Rachel Wood Bashes Tabloids: “We Should Have Higher Standards”
While Bieber was whining about how the “lies” the media has said and how he doesn’t need any rehab, Wood was a tad peeved that her privacy has been breached after last month a paparazzi took pictures of her baby’s ultrasound. Wood tweets:
“Fyi. No one knows the sex of our baby. No one. I am hearing rumors there will be reports of the sex but its truly based off nothing. Sorry. The fact that we live in a world which condones the stripping of basic human rights (dignity, privacy, etc) of people because of their status, is very sad to me. We should have higher standards for ourselves as people and a society. Especially when children are involved.”
Wood continues: “Please remember that before you pick up a tabloid, don’t fuel the fire or promote the bullying and ridicule of your fellow man.”
Yes, I agree that it is a different matter when children are involved, but again, celebrities will never be treated like us regular folks because they have chosen a career where they will either be put on a pedestal and worshiped or be pushed and ridiculed. Regardless of what occurs, the steps they take in their life will always be publicize and that is something they have to deal with if they want fame.
What do you think of what Wood had to say? Do you agree with her?