- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Evan Rachel Wood Bashes Tabloids: “We Should Have Higher Standards”
While Bieber was whining about how the “lies” the media has said and how he doesn’t need any rehab, Wood was a tad peeved that her privacy has been breached after last month a paparazzi took pictures of her baby’s ultrasound. Wood tweets:
“Fyi. No one knows the sex of our baby. No one. I am hearing rumors there will be reports of the sex but its truly based off nothing. Sorry. The fact that we live in a world which condones the stripping of basic human rights (dignity, privacy, etc) of people because of their status, is very sad to me. We should have higher standards for ourselves as people and a society. Especially when children are involved.”
Wood continues: “Please remember that before you pick up a tabloid, don’t fuel the fire or promote the bullying and ridicule of your fellow man.”
Yes, I agree that it is a different matter when children are involved, but again, celebrities will never be treated like us regular folks because they have chosen a career where they will either be put on a pedestal and worshiped or be pushed and ridiculed. Regardless of what occurs, the steps they take in their life will always be publicize and that is something they have to deal with if they want fame.
What do you think of what Wood had to say? Do you agree with her?