- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Evan Rachel Wood Bashes Tabloids: “We Should Have Higher Standards”
While Bieber was whining about how the “lies” the media has said and how he doesn’t need any rehab, Wood was a tad peeved that her privacy has been breached after last month a paparazzi took pictures of her baby’s ultrasound. Wood tweets:
“Fyi. No one knows the sex of our baby. No one. I am hearing rumors there will be reports of the sex but its truly based off nothing. Sorry. The fact that we live in a world which condones the stripping of basic human rights (dignity, privacy, etc) of people because of their status, is very sad to me. We should have higher standards for ourselves as people and a society. Especially when children are involved.”
Wood continues: “Please remember that before you pick up a tabloid, don’t fuel the fire or promote the bullying and ridicule of your fellow man.”
Yes, I agree that it is a different matter when children are involved, but again, celebrities will never be treated like us regular folks because they have chosen a career where they will either be put on a pedestal and worshiped or be pushed and ridiculed. Regardless of what occurs, the steps they take in their life will always be publicize and that is something they have to deal with if they want fame.
What do you think of what Wood had to say? Do you agree with her?