- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Jennifer Aniston Insists On Being Called Mrs. Theroux?
Jennifer Aniston is engaged to be married to long time boyfriend, Justin Theroux. Aniston, who has been falsely accused of being pregnant too many times to count and of secretly marrying Justin on numerous occasions, is said to already be insisting her friends and family call her Mrs. Theroux.
Life and Style claims a “friend” of Aniston’s says, “She’s trying it on for size, and she loves the sound of it!” They continued, “She wants a fresh start, She couldn’t be happier. Jen simply wants the world to know just how madly in love she is with Justin Theroux.”
Jen is taking her man’s surname so seriously that she’s thinking about ditching her maiden name — forever. There is nothing wrong with taking your man’s name – right? Demanding to be referred to as Mrs. before you are even married is a bit odd – but to each his own.
What do you think – is this just another round of false reporting? Or is Jen already being referred to as Mrs. Theroux?