- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Jennifer Aniston Insists On Being Called Mrs. Theroux?
Jennifer Aniston is engaged to be married to long time boyfriend, Justin Theroux. Aniston, who has been falsely accused of being pregnant too many times to count and of secretly marrying Justin on numerous occasions, is said to already be insisting her friends and family call her Mrs. Theroux.
Life and Style claims a “friend” of Aniston’s says, “She’s trying it on for size, and she loves the sound of it!” They continued, “She wants a fresh start, She couldn’t be happier. Jen simply wants the world to know just how madly in love she is with Justin Theroux.”
Jen is taking her man’s surname so seriously that she’s thinking about ditching her maiden name — forever. There is nothing wrong with taking your man’s name – right? Demanding to be referred to as Mrs. before you are even married is a bit odd – but to each his own.
What do you think – is this just another round of false reporting? Or is Jen already being referred to as Mrs. Theroux?