- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Jennifer Aniston Insists On Being Called Mrs. Theroux?
Jennifer Aniston is engaged to be married to long time boyfriend, Justin Theroux. Aniston, who has been falsely accused of being pregnant too many times to count and of secretly marrying Justin on numerous occasions, is said to already be insisting her friends and family call her Mrs. Theroux.
Life and Style claims a “friend” of Aniston’s says, “She’s trying it on for size, and she loves the sound of it!” They continued, “She wants a fresh start, She couldn’t be happier. Jen simply wants the world to know just how madly in love she is with Justin Theroux.”
Jen is taking her man’s surname so seriously that she’s thinking about ditching her maiden name — forever. There is nothing wrong with taking your man’s name – right? Demanding to be referred to as Mrs. before you are even married is a bit odd – but to each his own.
What do you think – is this just another round of false reporting? Or is Jen already being referred to as Mrs. Theroux?