- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Jennifer Aniston Insists On Being Called Mrs. Theroux?
Jennifer Aniston is engaged to be married to long time boyfriend, Justin Theroux. Aniston, who has been falsely accused of being pregnant too many times to count and of secretly marrying Justin on numerous occasions, is said to already be insisting her friends and family call her Mrs. Theroux.
Life and Style claims a “friend” of Aniston’s says, “She’s trying it on for size, and she loves the sound of it!” They continued, “She wants a fresh start, She couldn’t be happier. Jen simply wants the world to know just how madly in love she is with Justin Theroux.”
Jen is taking her man’s surname so seriously that she’s thinking about ditching her maiden name — forever. There is nothing wrong with taking your man’s name – right? Demanding to be referred to as Mrs. before you are even married is a bit odd – but to each his own.
What do you think – is this just another round of false reporting? Or is Jen already being referred to as Mrs. Theroux?