- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Maria Menounos Engaged?
Maria Menounos has set off rumors that she is engaged to her long time boyfriend when she was spotted with a sparkly new ring on her ring finger Tuesday, March 21, 2013 while filming her show “Extra” at The Grove in L.A.
If Maria is engaged, it shouldn’t be a shock since she has been dating documentary producer Keven Undergaro for almost 15 years.
While the couple have discussed marriage in the past, Menounos appeared on Bethenny Frankel’s talk show a while ago where she expressed she was afraid to take the big plunge – since it doesn’t work out for so many. This was before Bethenny and her future ex-husband, Jason Hoppy had announced that they were getting a divorce.
While Menounos’ reps have no comment, we will find out soon enough, as the former contestant on DWTS will be appearing in a reality show about her life that begins filming next month. One thing is for sure, Maria isn’t afraid of the reality show curse, that rips apart marriages at lightening speed.