- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth On The Mend
There must be something in the water down in Australia, because it’s sent yet another heart-throb running back into the arms of his estranged
Rumors were rife that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth had split. About a month ago, Liam hightailed it to Australia while he and Miley were going through some tough times. Although Miley insisted that they were still a couple, all we had to work with from Liam was radio silence.
Now, nearly 4 weeks later, Liam is back in the United States and went straight to Miley’s house for a chat. According to a friend of the couple, they were simply taking a breather from some tough times, and they never had any intention of calling off the wedding.
During their reconciliation, Miley apparently told Liam that she wanted him to try to be a bit more romantic, while Liam asked Miley to “act her age.”
Apparently, both parties were happy to comply, and all is well again!