- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Sofia Vergara Having a Baby?
Is Sofia Vergara planning to have a baby?
Vergara and her fiancé, Nick Loeb, are reportedly trying to have a baby via a surrogate, according to Page Six. The actress is said have asked a close friend to act as a surrogate for their child. The process is in its extremely early stages, with a procedure having already taken place.
The child will biologically be Sofia and Nick’s baby, with someone else carrying the baby. Sophia, who recently turned 40 and has a 21-year-old son, is still of child bearing age. Although that doesn’t mean she can still carry a child. Is Sophia using a surrogate because she can’t have her own baby or because she is just too busy to take the time for a pregnancy?
Vergara is extremely busy these days, filming “Modern Family,” and working hard to promote her Kmart clothing line. The actress is also in talks for a number of movie roles, including starring opposite Jason Statham in the remake of Burt Reynolds’ 1976 movie “Heat.” She is also in discussions with Reese Witherspoon to collaborate on a comedy.
What do you think about Sophia having a baby? And using a surrogate? If she’s too busy to have a baby – what is it going to be like once the baby is born? Sad.