- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Sofia Vergara Having a Baby?
Is Sofia Vergara planning to have a baby?
Vergara and her fiancé, Nick Loeb, are reportedly trying to have a baby via a surrogate, according to Page Six. The actress is said have asked a close friend to act as a surrogate for their child. The process is in its extremely early stages, with a procedure having already taken place.
The child will biologically be Sofia and Nick’s baby, with someone else carrying the baby. Sophia, who recently turned 40 and has a 21-year-old son, is still of child bearing age. Although that doesn’t mean she can still carry a child. Is Sophia using a surrogate because she can’t have her own baby or because she is just too busy to take the time for a pregnancy?
Vergara is extremely busy these days, filming “Modern Family,” and working hard to promote her Kmart clothing line. The actress is also in talks for a number of movie roles, including starring opposite Jason Statham in the remake of Burt Reynolds’ 1976 movie “Heat.” She is also in discussions with Reese Witherspoon to collaborate on a comedy.
What do you think about Sophia having a baby? And using a surrogate? If she’s too busy to have a baby – what is it going to be like once the baby is born? Sad.