- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Sofia Vergara Having a Baby?
Is Sofia Vergara planning to have a baby?
Vergara and her fiancé, Nick Loeb, are reportedly trying to have a baby via a surrogate, according to Page Six. The actress is said have asked a close friend to act as a surrogate for their child. The process is in its extremely early stages, with a procedure having already taken place.
The child will biologically be Sofia and Nick’s baby, with someone else carrying the baby. Sophia, who recently turned 40 and has a 21-year-old son, is still of child bearing age. Although that doesn’t mean she can still carry a child. Is Sophia using a surrogate because she can’t have her own baby or because she is just too busy to take the time for a pregnancy?
Vergara is extremely busy these days, filming “Modern Family,” and working hard to promote her Kmart clothing line. The actress is also in talks for a number of movie roles, including starring opposite Jason Statham in the remake of Burt Reynolds’ 1976 movie “Heat.” She is also in discussions with Reese Witherspoon to collaborate on a comedy.
What do you think about Sophia having a baby? And using a surrogate? If she’s too busy to have a baby – what is it going to be like once the baby is born? Sad.