- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Sofia Vergara Having a Baby?
Is Sofia Vergara planning to have a baby?
Vergara and her fiancé, Nick Loeb, are reportedly trying to have a baby via a surrogate, according to Page Six. The actress is said have asked a close friend to act as a surrogate for their child. The process is in its extremely early stages, with a procedure having already taken place.
The child will biologically be Sofia and Nick’s baby, with someone else carrying the baby. Sophia, who recently turned 40 and has a 21-year-old son, is still of child bearing age. Although that doesn’t mean she can still carry a child. Is Sophia using a surrogate because she can’t have her own baby or because she is just too busy to take the time for a pregnancy?
Vergara is extremely busy these days, filming “Modern Family,” and working hard to promote her Kmart clothing line. The actress is also in talks for a number of movie roles, including starring opposite Jason Statham in the remake of Burt Reynolds’ 1976 movie “Heat.” She is also in discussions with Reese Witherspoon to collaborate on a comedy.
What do you think about Sophia having a baby? And using a surrogate? If she’s too busy to have a baby – what is it going to be like once the baby is born? Sad.