- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Sofia Vergara Having a Baby?
Is Sofia Vergara planning to have a baby?
Vergara and her fiancé, Nick Loeb, are reportedly trying to have a baby via a surrogate, according to Page Six. The actress is said have asked a close friend to act as a surrogate for their child. The process is in its extremely early stages, with a procedure having already taken place.
The child will biologically be Sofia and Nick’s baby, with someone else carrying the baby. Sophia, who recently turned 40 and has a 21-year-old son, is still of child bearing age. Although that doesn’t mean she can still carry a child. Is Sophia using a surrogate because she can’t have her own baby or because she is just too busy to take the time for a pregnancy?
Vergara is extremely busy these days, filming “Modern Family,” and working hard to promote her Kmart clothing line. The actress is also in talks for a number of movie roles, including starring opposite Jason Statham in the remake of Burt Reynolds’ 1976 movie “Heat.” She is also in discussions with Reese Witherspoon to collaborate on a comedy.
What do you think about Sophia having a baby? And using a surrogate? If she’s too busy to have a baby – what is it going to be like once the baby is born? Sad.