- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Video: American Idol 2013 Candice Glover Sings “I Who Have Nothing”
Candice Glover performed the song, “I Who Have Nothing” by Ben E King on the first night of performances for American Idol’s Top 10.
Judges’ Comments: The judges gave Candice a standing ovation, and Keith tells her that there’s so many things that he loves about her that there isn’t enough time to say them all. Nicki says something quite bold: “It would be in everybody’s best interest to never, ever perform that song ever again” because she thinks Candice “just annihilated it and it was the best she’s ever done.” Randy says that it was one of the best performances so far this season and “it was perfect.” Mariah says that when Candice is on stage she’s “transfixed,” and it’s “in her heart” after the performances are done. Mariah also tells Candice that the only reason she didn’t partake in the standing ovation is because her skirt is too tight, haha.
Watch Candice on page 2!!