- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Video: American Idol 2013 Candice Glover Sings “I Who Have Nothing”
Candice Glover performed the song, “I Who Have Nothing” by Ben E King on the first night of performances for American Idol’s Top 10.
Judges’ Comments: The judges gave Candice a standing ovation, and Keith tells her that there’s so many things that he loves about her that there isn’t enough time to say them all. Nicki says something quite bold: “It would be in everybody’s best interest to never, ever perform that song ever again” because she thinks Candice “just annihilated it and it was the best she’s ever done.” Randy says that it was one of the best performances so far this season and “it was perfect.” Mariah says that when Candice is on stage she’s “transfixed,” and it’s “in her heart” after the performances are done. Mariah also tells Candice that the only reason she didn’t partake in the standing ovation is because her skirt is too tight, haha.
Watch Candice on page 2!!