- The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Spoilers 6/1/15 – Season 11 Ep.4 – Who Was Eliminated?
- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
Video: American Idol 2013 Candice Glover Sings “I Who Have Nothing”
Candice Glover performed the song, “I Who Have Nothing” by Ben E King on the first night of performances for American Idol’s Top 10.
Judges’ Comments: The judges gave Candice a standing ovation, and Keith tells her that there’s so many things that he loves about her that there isn’t enough time to say them all. Nicki says something quite bold: “It would be in everybody’s best interest to never, ever perform that song ever again” because she thinks Candice “just annihilated it and it was the best she’s ever done.” Randy says that it was one of the best performances so far this season and “it was perfect.” Mariah says that when Candice is on stage she’s “transfixed,” and it’s “in her heart” after the performances are done. Mariah also tells Candice that the only reason she didn’t partake in the standing ovation is because her skirt is too tight, haha.
Watch Candice on page 2!!