- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Video: American Idol 2013 Candice Glover Sings “I Who Have Nothing”
Candice Glover performed the song, “I Who Have Nothing” by Ben E King on the first night of performances for American Idol’s Top 10.
Judges’ Comments: The judges gave Candice a standing ovation, and Keith tells her that there’s so many things that he loves about her that there isn’t enough time to say them all. Nicki says something quite bold: “It would be in everybody’s best interest to never, ever perform that song ever again” because she thinks Candice “just annihilated it and it was the best she’s ever done.” Randy says that it was one of the best performances so far this season and “it was perfect.” Mariah says that when Candice is on stage she’s “transfixed,” and it’s “in her heart” after the performances are done. Mariah also tells Candice that the only reason she didn’t partake in the standing ovation is because her skirt is too tight, haha.
Watch Candice on page 2!!