- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
Chelsea Handler Doesn’t Have Time To Raise A Child
Chelsea Handler is too busy with her career to raise a child.
In ‘the Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet‘ Handler talks about how she feel about possibly having little Chelsea Handler’s in the future:
“I definitely don’t want to have kids. I don’t think I’d be a great mother. I don’t want to have a kid and have it raised by a nanny. I don’t have the time to raise a child. Childhood was heartbreaking enough for anybody. I don’t know that I could handle my own child, especially if I had a girl, going through what I went through growing up. Not that it was so traumatic, but in many ways, it was in your own way.”
Handler, who is currently the host of Chelsea Lately, also speaks about her boyfriend, Andre Balazs:
“My boyfriend is as busy as I am, so we both make time. I think if you want to be in a relationship with someone, you both make it happen, and we do. We’re fortunate enough to be able to have the wherewithal and the resources to kind of meet each other all over the place.”
While it is sometimes difficult to like her, Handler does offer up some good reasons as to why she doesn’t want to have kids. While some celebrities are having children by the bunches and letting some stranger raise them, you have to commend Handler for just refusing to have any children in hopes of avoiding not giving the child the attention he/she deserves and needs.
So for now it seems Handler will focus on her career and continuing with her mostly successful efforts to keep us laughing.