- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 4/2/13 – Who Was Eliminated?
Dancing With the Stars had a prom last night. The contestants danced their hearts out, with some doing better than others. We have the complete recap here.
Zendaya and Jacoby were announced as the Prom Queen and Prom King. They were also announced as safe. Zendaya mentioned she probably will not attend her prom. If she only knew what she was missing. It’s a shame.
Kicking off the evening is Huey Lewis & the News singing their classic song, ‘Heart of Rock and Roll.’
Sean Lowe and Peta performed their dance with a special guest dancer, Bruno. That was fun to watch.
Kelli and Derek are announced as safe.
Demi Lovato’s new single, “Heart Attack,” off her upcoming untitled fourth album, has achieved Gold status in the U.S. and debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart in 18 countries. Huey and the boys, who had a string of hits in the 1980s, will perform their single, “The Heart of Rock & Roll,” accompanied by the “Dancing with the Stars” troupe. And “Macy’s Stars of Dance” is back for its first installment of the season. Choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell, the performance will feature spectacular mind-blowing stunts and eight of the hottest dancers working in the industry. Also on the results show, the male Pro and Troupe dancers perform a special routine.
Go to page 2 to see who is safe and who was eliminated.
Pages: 1 2