- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
- Total Divas Recap 8/18/15- Season 4, Ep. 7- No Holds Barre
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Results Show 4/2/13 – Who Was Eliminated?
Dancing With the Stars had a prom last night. The contestants danced their hearts out, with some doing better than others. We have the complete recap here.
Zendaya and Jacoby were announced as the Prom Queen and Prom King. They were also announced as safe. Zendaya mentioned she probably will not attend her prom. If she only knew what she was missing. It’s a shame.
Kicking off the evening is Huey Lewis & the News singing their classic song, ‘Heart of Rock and Roll.’
Sean Lowe and Peta performed their dance with a special guest dancer, Bruno. That was fun to watch.
Kelli and Derek are announced as safe.
Demi Lovato’s new single, “Heart Attack,” off her upcoming untitled fourth album, has achieved Gold status in the U.S. and debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart in 18 countries. Huey and the boys, who had a string of hits in the 1980s, will perform their single, “The Heart of Rock & Roll,” accompanied by the “Dancing with the Stars” troupe. And “Macy’s Stars of Dance” is back for its first installment of the season. Choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell, the performance will feature spectacular mind-blowing stunts and eight of the hottest dancers working in the industry. Also on the results show, the male Pro and Troupe dancers perform a special routine.
Go to page 2 to see who is safe and who was eliminated.