- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kate Middleton Named Godmother of Royal Princess
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, will be finishing up her royal duties in June to begin her maternity leave. One of last official duties looks like it is going to be a champagne celebration.
Pregnant Kate has been named godmother to Princess Cruises’ new ship, Royal Princess, and will attend a naming ceremony for the 3,600 passenger ship in Southampton on June 13, according to Hello Magazine. Middleton, who will by very pregnant, will christen the ship in the traditional manner, by breaking a bottle of champagne over its hull.
Kate is following in a long-standing tradition of royal ship godmothers. During her reign, the Queen has christened three Cunard ships, including her namesake, Queen Elizabeth, in October 2010.
The Royal Princess will begin 12-day Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice on 23 June, which will be preceded by a week-long maiden voyage from Southampton to Barcelona on 16 June. The ship features a glass-bottom walkway that extends more than 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship, an over-water bar, an outdoor theatre, fitness centre and spa. It sounds like the perfect place for a Duchess to recuperate after giving birth. Don’t you agree?