- Full House Spinoff Confirmed – ‘Fuller House’ Will Premiere on Netflix
- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
Kate Middleton Named Godmother of Royal Princess
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, will be finishing up her royal duties in June to begin her maternity leave. One of last official duties looks like it is going to be a champagne celebration.
Pregnant Kate has been named godmother to Princess Cruises’ new ship, Royal Princess, and will attend a naming ceremony for the 3,600 passenger ship in Southampton on June 13, according to Hello Magazine. Middleton, who will by very pregnant, will christen the ship in the traditional manner, by breaking a bottle of champagne over its hull.
Kate is following in a long-standing tradition of royal ship godmothers. During her reign, the Queen has christened three Cunard ships, including her namesake, Queen Elizabeth, in October 2010.
The Royal Princess will begin 12-day Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice on 23 June, which will be preceded by a week-long maiden voyage from Southampton to Barcelona on 16 June. The ship features a glass-bottom walkway that extends more than 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship, an over-water bar, an outdoor theatre, fitness centre and spa. It sounds like the perfect place for a Duchess to recuperate after giving birth. Don’t you agree?