- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Kate Middleton Named Godmother of Royal Princess
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, will be finishing up her royal duties in June to begin her maternity leave. One of last official duties looks like it is going to be a champagne celebration.
Pregnant Kate has been named godmother to Princess Cruises’ new ship, Royal Princess, and will attend a naming ceremony for the 3,600 passenger ship in Southampton on June 13, according to Hello Magazine. Middleton, who will by very pregnant, will christen the ship in the traditional manner, by breaking a bottle of champagne over its hull.
Kate is following in a long-standing tradition of royal ship godmothers. During her reign, the Queen has christened three Cunard ships, including her namesake, Queen Elizabeth, in October 2010.
The Royal Princess will begin 12-day Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice on 23 June, which will be preceded by a week-long maiden voyage from Southampton to Barcelona on 16 June. The ship features a glass-bottom walkway that extends more than 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship, an over-water bar, an outdoor theatre, fitness centre and spa. It sounds like the perfect place for a Duchess to recuperate after giving birth. Don’t you agree?