- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Kate Middleton Named Godmother of Royal Princess
The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, will be finishing up her royal duties in June to begin her maternity leave. One of last official duties looks like it is going to be a champagne celebration.
Pregnant Kate has been named godmother to Princess Cruises’ new ship, Royal Princess, and will attend a naming ceremony for the 3,600 passenger ship in Southampton on June 13, according to Hello Magazine. Middleton, who will by very pregnant, will christen the ship in the traditional manner, by breaking a bottle of champagne over its hull.
Kate is following in a long-standing tradition of royal ship godmothers. During her reign, the Queen has christened three Cunard ships, including her namesake, Queen Elizabeth, in October 2010.
The Royal Princess will begin 12-day Mediterranean cruises between Barcelona and Venice on 23 June, which will be preceded by a week-long maiden voyage from Southampton to Barcelona on 16 June. The ship features a glass-bottom walkway that extends more than 28 feet beyond the edge of the ship, an over-water bar, an outdoor theatre, fitness centre and spa. It sounds like the perfect place for a Duchess to recuperate after giving birth. Don’t you agree?