- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Meet The Voice 2013- Team Blake Singers
Each member of Team Blake has got to feel pretty confidant going into this season of The Voice 2013. Their returning coach has taken the last two seasons consecutively; which is a thought that must have crossed their minds when the teams were formed. Now that the blind auditions have wrapped, the real work is about to start. Can country artist Blake Shelton pull out all the stops for another win?
Meet his team of contenders.
Coach: Blake Shelton
Perhaps the most outspoken artist of the bunch, is returning country artist and two-time Voice coach winner; Blake Shelton. Taking Seasons 2 and 3, Blake hopes he can keep his winning streak alive. Shelton is a multi-talented country artist who got his start in Oklahoma, only to move to Nashville two weeks out of high school, to pursue a career in country music. Blake says he grew up listening to and loving the genre. Shelton has earned multiple Grammy nominations, 6 gold and platinum albums, has had 12 No. 1 singles including eight in a row, and is the three-time host of the ACM (American Country Music) Awards. His honesty, wit, and downright Southern “charm” have won audiences over since his first appearance as a Voice coach on Season 1. Blake is married to fellow country music artist, Miranda Lambert.
Meet The Voice 2013- Team Blake
A student at the University of Kansas, Caroline is a St. Louis girl who sings indie/folk music. Her only experience is in doing open-mic nights and says that it’s intimidating being around so many polished contestants. Caroline is a singer/songwriter who plays the guitar, piano and ukelele, and listens to artists such as Sara Bareilles, Ingrid Michaelson and Ben Folds.
Blind Audition Song: “Tiny Dancer”
Christian may be new to singing, but his limited experience of just five years has already brought him to the big stage. The 21-year-old from Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania has opened up for recording artist Gavin DeGraw. Christian says he discovered music with the albums of piano-playing men Billy Joel and Sir Elton John. He is a fan of Coldplay, John Mayer and Jack Johnson.
Blind Audition Song: “Sexy And I Know It”