- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Meet The Voice 2013- Team Usher Singers
With all four teams finally created, new Voice coach Usher looks to win his first season. A blend of indie, pop and R&B sounds make up the voices of Team Usher. Find out if the winner is among them.
Usher Raymond may be one of the newest judges this season on The Voice, but he is a veteran when it comes to the music industry. The R&B superstar known for his sexy song lyrics and even sexier dance moves, was first discovered an astounding 20 years ago, on the television show Star Search. Since his debut, Usher has gone on to sell over 43 million albums worldwide and was named by Billboard as the second most successful artist of the 2000s. He’s earned 9 Hot 100 Number One hits and 17 Hot 100 Top Ten Singles. Aside from music, Usher is also part owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team and owns a Media company that is home to his protégé Justin Bieber. Currently working on his seventh studio album “Looking 4 Myself”, this Voice coach definitely knows what he’s talking about when it comes to music. Is Team Usher home to his next protégé? Will he or she take the competition this season?
Meet The Voice 2013- Team Usher
This former model from Reno, left behind a career of fashion shows and photo shoots for a shot at singing. Originally from Nevada but now residing in North Carolina, 20-year-old Audrey comes from a large family who are all supportive of her music. Audrey describes her sound as alternative/pop and credits her mother for encouraging her to start singing. She also is a big fan of her coach and team, saying that everyone is a powerhouse.
Blind Audition Song: “Price Tag”
A student at James Madison University in Virginia, Chelsea has been singing for the last 12 years. She sometimes accompanies her pop/soul sound by playing the piano. Chelsea says that if music doesn’t work out for her, she would like to pursue a career as a math teacher.
Blind Audition Song: “Take A Bow”