- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
‘Two and a Half Men’ Returns For New Season Without Angus T. Jones
Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer will return for “Two and a Half Men” 11th season this fall, CBS confirmed on Friday.
However they won’t be joined, by “half” man Angus T. Jones, at least not in a regular capacity. Jones may return as a guest star, if at all.
Jones’ departure is not surprising. He has mentioned his desire to go to college. This season his character Jake is in the Army and has appeared only sporadically on the show.
And then there was the Jones’ ill-advised comments in a Christian video testimonial, in which he called Two And A Half Men “filth,” which went viral in November. Jones later apologized and subsequently returned to work.
How do the show will be without Angus? Will you be watching??