- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
The Voice 2013 Recap 4/2/13- Season 4 Blind Auditions- Week 2, Night 4
By Mandi Nowitz on April 2, 2013
- Savannah Berry: at 13, she started posting YouTube videos and got to perform with Sugarland. She decided to become home schooled to focus on music and performs “Safe and Sound.” Adam turns around followed by Shakira and they will all be shocked to find out that she is only 17. Blake turns around when she hits an incredible note and Usher is the only dumb one not pushing anything. Usher: welcomes her to the show and says that he is an idiot not to push his button; Blake: fascinated by her voice and uses the fact that he was married to Miranda Lambert, one of her idols and offers to adopt her; Adam: turned around first and tells Blake to shut up, he says that she could not be ignored and go with the person who believed first; Shakira: tells her to focus and realize that Blake and Adam are jaded and almost deaf so go with someone new. TEAM BLAKE. – Watch Video
Adam got 2, Shakira got 2, Usher got 2 and Blake got 2 as well. Next week will be the final nights of the blind auditions. So we will be back Monday night at 8p.m. Don’t miss it!