- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
The Voice 2013 – The Top 16 Finalists
The Voice’s final 16 will officially be announced tonight, April 30, 2013.
The first Knockout Rounds took place last night, with Shakira and Adam’s final eight contestants battling it out to see who would stay and who would go. Tonight Team Usher and Team Blake will battle it out to see who will move on to the finals.
We have the top 16 finalists for The Voice. Keep reading on page 2.
We have the winners from tonight’s knockout rounds (who will make up Team Blake and Team Usher) on the next page. It is a spoiler – so if you don’t want to know, then don’t go to the next page.
The Swon Brothers