- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
The Voice 2013 – The Top 16 Finalists
The Voice’s final 16 will officially be announced tonight, April 30, 2013.
The first Knockout Rounds took place last night, with Shakira and Adam’s final eight contestants battling it out to see who would stay and who would go. Tonight Team Usher and Team Blake will battle it out to see who will move on to the finals.
We have the top 16 finalists for The Voice. Keep reading on page 2.
We have the winners from tonight’s knockout rounds (who will make up Team Blake and Team Usher) on the next page. It is a spoiler – so if you don’t want to know, then don’t go to the next page.
The Swon Brothers