- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
Who Took the Photos of Heidi Klum Rescuing Her Son from Drowning?
Heidi Klum is a hero. And the photographers who caught Klum being a hero – not so much.
The supermodel mom was vacationing in Hawaii with her children when a dangerous riptide threatened the life of her 7-year-old son, Henry, along with two of the family’s nannies.
Klum spoke about the incident and said,
“We got pulled into the ocean by a big wave. Of course, as a mother, I was very scared for my child and everyone else in the water. Henry is a strong swimmer and was able to swim back to land. We were able to get everyone out safely.”
As more and more photos emerge, we see Heidi dragging one of the nannies from the water to safety.
One question we at Have U Heard have been asking is – who was taking the photos during this dramatic rescue and should they have put the camera down to try and help out the supermodel?
This is a question that has come up in the past and will most likely come up again – What do you think the photographer should do when they see someone in danger? Should they take the money shot or try to help.
Check out the latest dramatic photos here.