- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The American Baking Competition Premiere Preview Video 5/29/13
The American Baking Competition, CBS’s new reality show premieres tonight.
Ten bakers from across the country begin their quest to win $250,000 and the title of America’s best amateur baker on this new summer reality series hosted by comedian Jeff Foxworthy. In the series premiere, a baking firefighter battles his own fire in the kitchen, and a Southern baker introduces judge Paul Hollywood to chocolate bacon.
The series is hosted by Jeff Foxworthy and judged by Marcela Valladolid and Paul Hollywood. We had the honor of speaking with Marcela, who shared some insight into her experience as a judge on the show. Click here to read the interview.
We have the bio and photo of each of the bakers – you can see them here!!
Check out a 3-minute preview of the premiere episode of The American Baking Competition on page 2!!