- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
Meet Chris Siegfried: The Bachelorette 2013 Desiree Hartsock Contestant
The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock has some very nice looking contestants who want to receive the final rose. One of them is Chris Siegfried. Chris is a single father, who brings his son with him to meet Desiree.
Chris is a 27 year old Mortgage Broker from Oregon.
From ABC’s Website:
What is your greatest achievement to date?
Being drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 2007. Being part of 2 no-hitters in baseball.
Do you consider yourself romantic and why?
I think being romantic requires spontaneity and the ability to tell the girl how you feel about her at all times.
What is your biggest date fear?
The girl talking uncontrollably loud and being obnoxious.
Who is the person you dislike most in the world and why?
I don’t dislike anyone enough to write something. Honestly.
What do you wish we asked you?
I have an “artistic” side in that I used to write poetry and have a personal book of about 75 pieces that only a few people know about. Most pieces were written about relationships, baseball and places I got to go to from 2009-2011.
What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I hope to gain experience I have never sought out before and to potentially meet the girl I could spend the rest of my life with. I know that it is a short time to make such a serious decision, but am willing to see where this takes me!
We have photos on the next page.