- Videos: Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Take Me to the River’ and ‘Shine On’
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 5/4/15 – Two Couples Eliminated – Who is It?
- The Voice 2015 Recap 5/4/15- Season 8- Live Top 6 Performances
- Royal Baby Watch: What’s In Princess Charlotte’s Name?
- The 2015 Met Gala Celebrity Guest List
- Watch P. Diddy and Girlfriend Have Sex for His Perfume Ad – Tacky? or Art?
- The Royal Princess Has a Name – Princess Charlotte
- 50 Shades of Grey Released With an Alternate Ending – Released May 8, 2015
- The Royals Recap: The Great Man Down 5/3/15
- Revenge Recap 5/3/15- Season 4, Ep. 22- Plea
Savannah Guthrie Engaged to Michael Feldman
The Today Show co-host, Savannah Guthrie is engaged!!
Guthrie, who took over as co-host from Ann Curry, announced on The Today Show this morning (May 13, 2013) that she and her boyfriend of four years, Michael Feldman, got engaged over the weekend.
Feldman is a public relations and communications consultant and a former Democratic political adviser. Feldman was Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign.
This will be Guthrie’s second marriage. She was married to Mark Orchard from 2005 – 2009.
Congratulations to Savannah and Michael!!