- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Savannah Guthrie Engaged to Michael Feldman
The Today Show co-host, Savannah Guthrie is engaged!!
Guthrie, who took over as co-host from Ann Curry, announced on The Today Show this morning (May 13, 2013) that she and her boyfriend of four years, Michael Feldman, got engaged over the weekend.
Feldman is a public relations and communications consultant and a former Democratic political adviser. Feldman was Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign.
This will be Guthrie’s second marriage. She was married to Mark Orchard from 2005 – 2009.
Congratulations to Savannah and Michael!!