- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Savannah Guthrie Engaged to Michael Feldman
The Today Show co-host, Savannah Guthrie is engaged!!
Guthrie, who took over as co-host from Ann Curry, announced on The Today Show this morning (May 13, 2013) that she and her boyfriend of four years, Michael Feldman, got engaged over the weekend.
Feldman is a public relations and communications consultant and a former Democratic political adviser. Feldman was Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign.
This will be Guthrie’s second marriage. She was married to Mark Orchard from 2005 – 2009.
Congratulations to Savannah and Michael!!