- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Savannah Guthrie Engaged to Michael Feldman
The Today Show co-host, Savannah Guthrie is engaged!!
Guthrie, who took over as co-host from Ann Curry, announced on The Today Show this morning (May 13, 2013) that she and her boyfriend of four years, Michael Feldman, got engaged over the weekend.
Feldman is a public relations and communications consultant and a former Democratic political adviser. Feldman was Vice President Al Gore’s traveling chief of staff during the 2000 presidential election campaign.
This will be Guthrie’s second marriage. She was married to Mark Orchard from 2005 – 2009.
Congratulations to Savannah and Michael!!