- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Big Brother 2013 David Girton Bio and Video
Name: David Girton
Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Goofy, sarcastic and competitive.
Favorite Activities: Surfing and skating
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not going to the beach every day. Surfing is pretty much my life – it just makes me happier, calms me down and helps me out when I’m having a bad day.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Be myself and let my personality show and hope that my good looks take me to the end.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked Jeff the most because he’s just a cool cat and got a great girl at the end, Jordan. She is 10/10 on my list…quite the babe to say the least. My least favorite is Erica – she is just annoying, always crying, too emotional for my taste and wears too much makeup.
What are you afraid of? Spiders, roller coasters and crows.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Doing the Lifeguard Academy Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…to have fun!
What would you take into the house and why? Surfboard if there was a wave machine, skate board if there was a ramp and a TV – I watch way too much of it and I like to be entertained.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? Open up my own restaurant of some sort or a surf shop.
The new season will premiere on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), which is two weeks earlier than usual, , but the finale will occur around the same time frame as previous seasons.
BB15 will be broadcast three nights weekly: Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2); a live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3); and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17.
Watch David’s video interview on page 2!!