- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Big Brother 2013 Spencer Clawson Bio and Video
Big Brother 2013 Cast member:
Name: Spencer Clawson
Hometown: Conway, Ark.
Occupation: Railroad Conductor
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Mouthy, opinionated and chill.
Favorite Activities: Watching TV and renovating my other house.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Being away from my dogs and trying to play my way through the game, the stress and the mental gymnastics you have to put forward to get through this thing.
Why will you make a great houseguest?: I’m highly competitive, assertive, very funny but I’m also polarizing. People tend to either really like me or not like me. I feel like I’m very easy to get along with as long as I’m doing what I want to be doing. I understand that Big Brother is a very complicated game and I’ll be laying ground work from the very beginning to get me through to the very end. Being from Arkansas I’ve got a real laid back personality and people are drawn to me.
Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I liked James from season 6 and all-stars and Enzo the most. I like Chima the least.
What are you afraid of? I don’t have any phobias.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Getting my job at the railroad on my own merit.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is…A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.
What would you take into the house and why? Picture of my dog Murdock because I love him, a good coat because I get cold easily and some Twix.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I’d think it was awesome.
The new season will premiere on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), which is two weeks earlier than usual, but the finale will occur around the same time frame as previous seasons.
BB15 will be broadcast three nights weekly: Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2); a live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3); and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17.
Watch Nick’s video interview on page 2!!