- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Elizabeth Hasselbeck Leaving View Slipped by Sherri Shepherd
There will be a whole new set of faces on The View come September. When rumors of Elizabeth Hasselbeck being fired from The View were rampant earlier in the year, Barbara Walters quickly denied them and we all moved on. The View is currently hosted by Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi Goldberg.
Sherri Shepherd appeared on The Wendy Williams Show where she let some secrets out. She told Wendy,
“Oh my gosh girl, so many changes! I can’t believe it!” Shepherd said “The two black women are left. Usually they kill us off in the beginning.” Williams was quick responding with, “So if the two black women are left, then you’ve just confirmed that Hasselbeck is out.”
Shepherd did try and deny that she said anything – but it seems as though the secret is out – again.
Both Joy Behar and Barbara Walters will be leaving the show at the end of the season. Behar’s contract expires in August, while Walters announced she will retire in summer 2013.