- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Elizabeth Hasselbeck Leaving View Slipped by Sherri Shepherd
There will be a whole new set of faces on The View come September. When rumors of Elizabeth Hasselbeck being fired from The View were rampant earlier in the year, Barbara Walters quickly denied them and we all moved on. The View is currently hosted by Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi Goldberg.
Sherri Shepherd appeared on The Wendy Williams Show where she let some secrets out. She told Wendy,
“Oh my gosh girl, so many changes! I can’t believe it!” Shepherd said “The two black women are left. Usually they kill us off in the beginning.” Williams was quick responding with, “So if the two black women are left, then you’ve just confirmed that Hasselbeck is out.”
Shepherd did try and deny that she said anything – but it seems as though the secret is out – again.
Both Joy Behar and Barbara Walters will be leaving the show at the end of the season. Behar’s contract expires in August, while Walters announced she will retire in summer 2013.