- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Elizabeth Hasselbeck Leaving View Slipped by Sherri Shepherd
There will be a whole new set of faces on The View come September. When rumors of Elizabeth Hasselbeck being fired from The View were rampant earlier in the year, Barbara Walters quickly denied them and we all moved on. The View is currently hosted by Barbara Walters, Joy Behar, Elizabeth Hasselbeck, Sherri Shepherd and Whoopi Goldberg.
Sherri Shepherd appeared on The Wendy Williams Show where she let some secrets out. She told Wendy,
“Oh my gosh girl, so many changes! I can’t believe it!” Shepherd said “The two black women are left. Usually they kill us off in the beginning.” Williams was quick responding with, “So if the two black women are left, then you’ve just confirmed that Hasselbeck is out.”
Shepherd did try and deny that she said anything – but it seems as though the secret is out – again.
Both Joy Behar and Barbara Walters will be leaving the show at the end of the season. Behar’s contract expires in August, while Walters announced she will retire in summer 2013.