- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Kate Middleton Baby Due in 6 Days – Royal Birth Count Down
With the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton due in only six days – the Royal Baby watch is on high alert. How is Kate feeling? Is she in labor? And where is Prince William are just some of the questions we need the answer to?
We will be following Kate and Williams every move until the baby is born and keeping you updated. So be sure to check back often.
How will we know when Kate is in labor? An armed policeman will appear on the steps outside the hospital.
Will Kate’s mom be with her in when she gives birth? No. She will be there in the early part of labor but rumor has it she will not be there for the actual delivery of the new heir to the throne.
Has a name been chosen for the new baby? No official name has been announced as of yet. The Prince and Duchess are said to be waiting until the baby is born to decide.
Do we know if it is a boy or a girl? Still no.
Is Prince William with Kate? No. He is currently working with as a rescue pilot but has a helicopter standing by so he can be with his wife when she goes into labor.