- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
Kate Middleton Baby Due in 6 Days – Royal Birth Count Down
With the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton due in only six days – the Royal Baby watch is on high alert. How is Kate feeling? Is she in labor? And where is Prince William are just some of the questions we need the answer to?
We will be following Kate and Williams every move until the baby is born and keeping you updated. So be sure to check back often.
How will we know when Kate is in labor? An armed policeman will appear on the steps outside the hospital.
Will Kate’s mom be with her in when she gives birth? No. She will be there in the early part of labor but rumor has it she will not be there for the actual delivery of the new heir to the throne.
Has a name been chosen for the new baby? No official name has been announced as of yet. The Prince and Duchess are said to be waiting until the baby is born to decide.
Do we know if it is a boy or a girl? Still no.
Is Prince William with Kate? No. He is currently working with as a rescue pilot but has a helicopter standing by so he can be with his wife when she goes into labor.