- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Kris Jenner “Annoyed” that Kim and Kanye Won’t Marry Following Baby
Kris Jenner has plenty to celebrate these days: a new granddaughter a new talk show…but that’s where her celebrating ends. If it were up to her however, she’d be celebrating another wedding. Hint hint, Kim and Kanye.
During a July 18 appearance on The Talk, the matriarch of the Kardashian/Jenner family expressed her feelings regarding the future of her daughter Kim’s relationship with boyfriend Kanye West. Last month Kim gave birth to her first child with West, a daughter they named North. And since the birth, many have speculated over whether or not the couple will wed.
By now everyone knows that Kim’s highly publicized divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries was finalized earlier this spring. Adding to the stress of her pregnancy, Kim feared she would deliver the baby still being married to her second husband of 72 days. Fortunately for Kim that didn’t happen. Now legally single, and a new mom rumors have swirled that Kardashian and West will soon tie the knot.
Co-host Sara Gilbert addressed those rumors during Thursday’s episode asking Jenner, “Are Kim and Kanye going to get married and are you upset about it?” The 57-year-old mom of 6 replied, “No and no.” “They’re not getting married — that I know about. Not right now, that I know.”
When asked to discuss how she feels about the couple not rushing to get married, Jenner’s response was an honest, “It’s so annoying! I’m a little annoyed, sure. I think they all (Kim and Kanye, Kourtney and Scott) think they’re Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn now.”
While disappointed that she won’t be hearing her children’s wedding bells any time soon, Jenner insisted that she won’t be pressuring them either. “…I’ve tried to take a back seat, keep my mouth sit and learn that this is the way they’re doing this. I don’t know where they got this because I’m very old fashioned that way.”
Who will marry first, Kourtney or Kim? And if Kim does walk down the aisle for the third time- do you believe Kanye is the one?