- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms Marries Brandon Barash and Is Having a Baby
In shocking news, actress Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on General Hospital, married her former co-star, Brandon Barash (also known as Johnnie Zacarra) and is having a baby. The news is shocking since Brandon and former fiance, Natalie Hall, just broke up in January 2013, amid rumors that Brandon was cheating on Natalie.
The baby news is also surprising since Storms has battled endometriosis, even taking a leave of absence from work because of it.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” who also revealed that the couple secretly wed in June, telling PEOPLE exclusively. ”It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
Unfortunately, Kirsten had a rough beginning to the pregnancy but all is fine now.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!