- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms Marries Brandon Barash and Is Having a Baby
In shocking news, actress Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on General Hospital, married her former co-star, Brandon Barash (also known as Johnnie Zacarra) and is having a baby. The news is shocking since Brandon and former fiance, Natalie Hall, just broke up in January 2013, amid rumors that Brandon was cheating on Natalie.
The baby news is also surprising since Storms has battled endometriosis, even taking a leave of absence from work because of it.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” who also revealed that the couple secretly wed in June, telling PEOPLE exclusively. ”It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
Unfortunately, Kirsten had a rough beginning to the pregnancy but all is fine now.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!