- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms Marries Brandon Barash and Is Having a Baby
In shocking news, actress Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on General Hospital, married her former co-star, Brandon Barash (also known as Johnnie Zacarra) and is having a baby. The news is shocking since Brandon and former fiance, Natalie Hall, just broke up in January 2013, amid rumors that Brandon was cheating on Natalie.
The baby news is also surprising since Storms has battled endometriosis, even taking a leave of absence from work because of it.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” who also revealed that the couple secretly wed in June, telling PEOPLE exclusively. ”It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
Unfortunately, Kirsten had a rough beginning to the pregnancy but all is fine now.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!