- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
- Johnny Depp Faces Ten Year Prison Sentence!
General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms Marries Brandon Barash and Is Having a Baby
In shocking news, actress Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on General Hospital, married her former co-star, Brandon Barash (also known as Johnnie Zacarra) and is having a baby. The news is shocking since Brandon and former fiance, Natalie Hall, just broke up in January 2013, amid rumors that Brandon was cheating on Natalie.
The baby news is also surprising since Storms has battled endometriosis, even taking a leave of absence from work because of it.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” who also revealed that the couple secretly wed in June, telling PEOPLE exclusively. ”It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
Unfortunately, Kirsten had a rough beginning to the pregnancy but all is fine now.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!