- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
General Hospital’s Kirsten Storms Marries Brandon Barash and Is Having a Baby
In shocking news, actress Kirsten Storms, who plays Maxie on General Hospital, married her former co-star, Brandon Barash (also known as Johnnie Zacarra) and is having a baby. The news is shocking since Brandon and former fiance, Natalie Hall, just broke up in January 2013, amid rumors that Brandon was cheating on Natalie.
The baby news is also surprising since Storms has battled endometriosis, even taking a leave of absence from work because of it.
“We’re having a little girl in January,” who also revealed that the couple secretly wed in June, telling PEOPLE exclusively. ”It’s been the most amazing couple of months of our lives.”
Unfortunately, Kirsten had a rough beginning to the pregnancy but all is fine now.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!