- America’s Got Talent 2015 – What 5 Acts are in the Finals? Season 10
- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
Interview With Brooks Forester from The Bachelorette – ‘He Has No Regrets’ But Won’t Attend the Wedding
Brooks Forester, known as the man who dumped and broke Desiree Hartsock’s heart on The Bachelorette, spoke with reporters about his decision to break up with Desiree, how he feels about Chris and Des and much more!!
Were you still confident in your decision of breaking up with Des? Yes, I knew I made the right decision. I don’t know how I can regret being honest.
Were you surprised she was engaged to Chris? Not exactly. I had time to consider all the options. I’m excited for them and wish them the best.
There was a report you regretted leaving Des almost immediately after taking off? Was that actually the case? That was never an option and never my feelings. I felt like I made the right decision.
Spoilers claiming you were the last man standing and was engaged to Des? How do you feel about that? The last two episodes were very difficult. It was very hard just telling everybody ‘just watch the season and how it ends.’
If you had known how into you Desiree was would that have changed your decision?
Keep reading to see what Brooks had to say about that?