- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Interview With Brooks Forester from The Bachelorette – ‘He Has No Regrets’ But Won’t Attend the Wedding
Brooks Forester, known as the man who dumped and broke Desiree Hartsock’s heart on The Bachelorette, spoke with reporters about his decision to break up with Desiree, how he feels about Chris and Des and much more!!
Were you still confident in your decision of breaking up with Des? Yes, I knew I made the right decision. I don’t know how I can regret being honest.
Were you surprised she was engaged to Chris? Not exactly. I had time to consider all the options. I’m excited for them and wish them the best.
There was a report you regretted leaving Des almost immediately after taking off? Was that actually the case? That was never an option and never my feelings. I felt like I made the right decision.
Spoilers claiming you were the last man standing and was engaged to Des? How do you feel about that? The last two episodes were very difficult. It was very hard just telling everybody ‘just watch the season and how it ends.’
If you had known how into you Desiree was would that have changed your decision?
Keep reading to see what Brooks had to say about that?