- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
Simon Cowell Talks About Being a Dad and Lauren Silverman – His Baby Mama
Simon Cowell appeared at the London premiere of One Direction: This Is Us, where he opened up about the news he is going to have a baby with Lauren Silverman, a NY Socialite. Cowell is the founder of One Direction, putting the boy band together for The X Factor in London.
While on the red carpet, Cowell confirmed he was going to be a father and said,
“I’m proud to be a dad. It’s something I hadn’t thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it. Things are changing in my life right now, for the better.”
As for Lauren Silverman, the mother of his baby, Simon said, “She’s a very special girl.”
Lauren recently settled the divorce from her husband, Andrew Silverman and received joint custody of her seven year old son.