- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Simon Cowell Talks About Being a Dad and Lauren Silverman – His Baby Mama
Simon Cowell appeared at the London premiere of One Direction: This Is Us, where he opened up about the news he is going to have a baby with Lauren Silverman, a NY Socialite. Cowell is the founder of One Direction, putting the boy band together for The X Factor in London.
While on the red carpet, Cowell confirmed he was going to be a father and said,
“I’m proud to be a dad. It’s something I hadn’t thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it. Things are changing in my life right now, for the better.”
As for Lauren Silverman, the mother of his baby, Simon said, “She’s a very special girl.”
Lauren recently settled the divorce from her husband, Andrew Silverman and received joint custody of her seven year old son.