- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Simon Cowell Talks About Being a Dad and Lauren Silverman – His Baby Mama
Simon Cowell appeared at the London premiere of One Direction: This Is Us, where he opened up about the news he is going to have a baby with Lauren Silverman, a NY Socialite. Cowell is the founder of One Direction, putting the boy band together for The X Factor in London.
While on the red carpet, Cowell confirmed he was going to be a father and said,
“I’m proud to be a dad. It’s something I hadn’t thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it. Things are changing in my life right now, for the better.”
As for Lauren Silverman, the mother of his baby, Simon said, “She’s a very special girl.”
Lauren recently settled the divorce from her husband, Andrew Silverman and received joint custody of her seven year old son.