- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Simon Cowell Talks About Being a Dad and Lauren Silverman – His Baby Mama
Simon Cowell appeared at the London premiere of One Direction: This Is Us, where he opened up about the news he is going to have a baby with Lauren Silverman, a NY Socialite. Cowell is the founder of One Direction, putting the boy band together for The X Factor in London.
While on the red carpet, Cowell confirmed he was going to be a father and said,
“I’m proud to be a dad. It’s something I hadn’t thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it. Things are changing in my life right now, for the better.”
As for Lauren Silverman, the mother of his baby, Simon said, “She’s a very special girl.”
Lauren recently settled the divorce from her husband, Andrew Silverman and received joint custody of her seven year old son.