- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
Simon Cowell Talks About Being a Dad and Lauren Silverman – His Baby Mama
Simon Cowell appeared at the London premiere of One Direction: This Is Us, where he opened up about the news he is going to have a baby with Lauren Silverman, a NY Socialite. Cowell is the founder of One Direction, putting the boy band together for The X Factor in London.
While on the red carpet, Cowell confirmed he was going to be a father and said,
“I’m proud to be a dad. It’s something I hadn’t thought of before, but now I know I feel good about it. Things are changing in my life right now, for the better.”
As for Lauren Silverman, the mother of his baby, Simon said, “She’s a very special girl.”
Lauren recently settled the divorce from her husband, Andrew Silverman and received joint custody of her seven year old son.