- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
VMA 2013 Seating Chart – Who is Sitting Next to Whom?
MTV has released the seating chart for the 2013 Video Music Awards (VMA) being held in Brooklyn, NY on August 25, 2013.
Like a wedding, planning the seating for the big event is a huge task to undertake. Who isn’t speaking to whom? Who doesn’t like whom? It can go on and on. The last thing MTV needs is Lady Gaga sitting right next to Perez Hilton. That would be awkward.
Drumroll please…..the front row belongs to Taylor Swift, who is sitting on the end. Is this for easier access to the stairs to make her speech after winning? She will be seated with her bff, Selena Gomez. Also seated in the A-list row is Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sitting behind Taylor is her good friend, Ed Sheeran. Also in the row with Ed is Drake. Robin Thick will be seated near Miley Cyrus.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t see any of these people sitting near each other at the awards show. We all know celebrities are fickle and may decide they don’t like who they are sitting near.