- Hugh Grant Expecting Fourth Child in Four Years with Two Different Women
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/13/15 – Season 9 Battle Rounds Night 2
- Kylie Jenner Changes Look After Tyga and Khloe Get Close!
- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
VMA 2013 Seating Chart – Who is Sitting Next to Whom?
MTV has released the seating chart for the 2013 Video Music Awards (VMA) being held in Brooklyn, NY on August 25, 2013.
Like a wedding, planning the seating for the big event is a huge task to undertake. Who isn’t speaking to whom? Who doesn’t like whom? It can go on and on. The last thing MTV needs is Lady Gaga sitting right next to Perez Hilton. That would be awkward.
Drumroll please…..the front row belongs to Taylor Swift, who is sitting on the end. Is this for easier access to the stairs to make her speech after winning? She will be seated with her bff, Selena Gomez. Also seated in the A-list row is Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sitting behind Taylor is her good friend, Ed Sheeran. Also in the row with Ed is Drake. Robin Thick will be seated near Miley Cyrus.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t see any of these people sitting near each other at the awards show. We all know celebrities are fickle and may decide they don’t like who they are sitting near.