- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
VMA 2013 Seating Chart – Who is Sitting Next to Whom?
MTV has released the seating chart for the 2013 Video Music Awards (VMA) being held in Brooklyn, NY on August 25, 2013.
Like a wedding, planning the seating for the big event is a huge task to undertake. Who isn’t speaking to whom? Who doesn’t like whom? It can go on and on. The last thing MTV needs is Lady Gaga sitting right next to Perez Hilton. That would be awkward.
Drumroll please…..the front row belongs to Taylor Swift, who is sitting on the end. Is this for easier access to the stairs to make her speech after winning? She will be seated with her bff, Selena Gomez. Also seated in the A-list row is Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Sitting behind Taylor is her good friend, Ed Sheeran. Also in the row with Ed is Drake. Robin Thick will be seated near Miley Cyrus.
Don’t be surprised if you don’t see any of these people sitting near each other at the awards show. We all know celebrities are fickle and may decide they don’t like who they are sitting near.