- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
Biggest Loser Jennifer Messer Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Jennifer Messer!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Jennifer Messer:
Hometown: Abingdon, Va.
Jennifer Messer attributes her weight gain to the “mindless and emotional eating that comes with a busy life.” She says, “I lost sight of me and focused on my other titles instead – wife, Mom, volunteer, etc.” Jennifer was the youngest of three growing up in Abingdon, Va., and played volleyball in high school. She got her degree in accounting from Virginia Highlands Community College. The weight gain began after high school, but she has struggled the most with her weight in the past five years. Now the married mother of two daughters, ages 9 and 13, 42-year-old Jennifer weighs 266 pounds and has high blood pressure. She decided she had to change her life while attending a memorial service for the athletic director of their local high school, who died at the age of 44. Jennifer says she wants to lose the weight so she can “live a more fulfilling life where my weight will no longer hold me back from doing anything that I want to do.” She looks forward to swimming, biking, hiking, running and being a healthy role model for her daughters.
Meet Jennifer and see her interview video on the next page!!