- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
Biggest Loser Matt Hooper Bio and Video Season 15
Meet Biggest Loser season 15 contestant Matt Hooper!!
The Biggest Loser returns for season 15, on NBC with 15 new contestants airing Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m. ET, including Matt Hooper:
Hometown: Georgetown, Mass.
Occupation: Retail Manager
Matt Hooper was scheduled to marry his fiancé in July, but he postponed his wedding to come on “The Biggest Loser.” “I realized that my gift to my future wife was giving her the worst physical version of myself,” he says. “Anyone can relate to wanting to be the absolute best for the love of their life on their wedding day. She deserves that, and I want to spend as many years as I can with her.” Raised in Peabody, Mass., he grew up with two older brothers and one half-sister. Matt received his associate’s and bachelor’s degrees in marketing from Johnson and Wales University, and started to gain significant weight a few years after college. A poor diet, no exercise and a demanding job with a frequently changing schedule let to his current weight of 356 pounds – as well as high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Now 38 years old, Matt has been a groomsman or best man 16 times and now it is his turn. “I postponed my wedding to be here, so I owe it to my fiancé, friends and family to give it everything I’ve got,” Matt says. He looks forward to living life to the fullest with his family and friends once he slims down, and also hopes to try skydiving.
Meet Matt and see his interview video on the next page!!