- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
So You Think You Can Dance 2013 Recap 9/3/13 – Season 10 – Top 4 Perform
The final four dancers—Amy, Jasmine, Fik-Shun, and Aaron—compete for America’s votes for the last time on tonight’s Season 10 performance finale.
Who do you think will be crowned America’s Favorite Male and Female Dancers? Let us know who you’re voting for in the comments!
Start reading our live recap below of all the performances and judges’ critiques from tonight’s episode!
Cat revealed that each dancer will be performing five times—with each of their competitors, with an all-star, and solo.
The judging panel consisted of residents Nigel Lythgoe and Mary Murphy, who were joined by first-time judge and Olympic gymnast and gold medalist Gabby Douglas as well as returning judge Paula Abdul.
Amy and Aaron
Choreographer: Ray Leeper
Song: “Primitive” by Richard Vission vs. Luciana
Comments: Nigel called it “a great way to open the show.” Mary said “they knocked it out of the park” and “attacked it ferociously.” She loved their strength. Gabby loved the “spunk” and “attitude.” Paula liked that it was a departure from the styles the dancers had done previously. She praised Amy’s center and Aaron’s characterization.
Jasmine and Fik-Shun
Choreographer: Travis Wall
Song: “Spiegel Im Spiegel” by Angela Yoffe & Vadim Gluzman
Comments: Mary gave it a standing ovation and called it “beautiful movement.” She said she predicted the pairing wouldn’t work out but that they proved her wrong. Gabby got goosebumps and complimented Jasmine’s lines. Paula called Jasmine “exquisite” and commended Fik-Shun on his improvement. Nigel agreed that Jasmine’s lines and extensions really stand out and that Fik-Shun has really grown.
Read about more dance routines on Page 2!