- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
One Direction’s Liam Payne’s Apartment Catches Fire – His Friend in Hospital
One Direction’s, Liam Payne was in his London apartment yesterday, when an outdoor heater exploded on the balcony causing a fire.
The incident occurred when Payne’s friend, Andy Samuels, was said to be refueling an outdoor heater on the 34th floor balcony, when the heater exploded. Samuels reportedly suffered second-degree burns on 20 percent of his body, and remains hospitalized.
Payne was inside the apartment at the time of the fire, but was not hurt.
In a statement from the London Fire Brigade,
“Firefighters worked quickly and professionally to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. Around 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured. Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to hospital.”
Payne’s balcony is said to be severely damaged from the fire. It took 35 firefighters and 45 minutes to put out.
Very scary. We are wishing Andy Samuels a quick and speedy recovery.