- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
One Direction’s Liam Payne’s Apartment Catches Fire – His Friend in Hospital
One Direction’s, Liam Payne was in his London apartment yesterday, when an outdoor heater exploded on the balcony causing a fire.
The incident occurred when Payne’s friend, Andy Samuels, was said to be refueling an outdoor heater on the 34th floor balcony, when the heater exploded. Samuels reportedly suffered second-degree burns on 20 percent of his body, and remains hospitalized.
Payne was inside the apartment at the time of the fire, but was not hurt.
In a statement from the London Fire Brigade,
“Firefighters worked quickly and professionally to get the fire under control as quickly as possible. Around 30 people left the building before we arrived and were not injured. Two of the occupants had superficial burns to their hands and the third had burns to his hands and face. All three have been taken to hospital.”
Payne’s balcony is said to be severely damaged from the fire. It took 35 firefighters and 45 minutes to put out.
Very scary. We are wishing Andy Samuels a quick and speedy recovery.