- General Hospital Recap for April 13 to 17
- Erin Andrews Boyfriend Jarret Stoll Arrested for Drug Possession
- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
Under the Dome 9/09/13 – Exigent Circumstances
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim killed Dodee! (Just in case you’re as bad with names as I am, Dodee is the character whom I have been thus far referring to as DJ Phil’s Sassy Sidekick; in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name, remember?)
I mean, I know
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim broke bad a while ago, but this is a whole new threshold. For all the people he’s killed, I’m pretty sure Dodee was the first innocent. Looks like somebody skipped English class on “To Kill A Mockingbird” day.
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim now officially the show’s antagonist, having publicly accused Barbie of every murder for which he himself is responsible, and “the Dome’s heart”, as EMTTD rather preciously referred to the mysterious black egg, apparently getting protective of its “monarch”, who knows what kinds of fire and brimstone await the citizens of Chester’s Mill in the upcoming season finale?
“When the butterfly hatches, the monarch will be crowned.” I haven’t had a phrase send shivers down my spine like that since “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”