- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Under the Dome 9/09/13 – Exigent Circumstances
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim killed Dodee! (Just in case you’re as bad with names as I am, Dodee is the character whom I have been thus far referring to as DJ Phil’s Sassy Sidekick; in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name, remember?)
I mean, I know
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim broke bad a while ago, but this is a whole new threshold. For all the people he’s killed, I’m pretty sure Dodee was the first innocent. Looks like somebody skipped English class on “To Kill A Mockingbird” day.
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim now officially the show’s antagonist, having publicly accused Barbie of every murder for which he himself is responsible, and “the Dome’s heart”, as EMTTD rather preciously referred to the mysterious black egg, apparently getting protective of its “monarch”, who knows what kinds of fire and brimstone await the citizens of Chester’s Mill in the upcoming season finale?
“When the butterfly hatches, the monarch will be crowned.” I haven’t had a phrase send shivers down my spine like that since “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”