- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Under the Dome 9/09/13 – Exigent Circumstances
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim killed Dodee! (Just in case you’re as bad with names as I am, Dodee is the character whom I have been thus far referring to as DJ Phil’s Sassy Sidekick; in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name, remember?)
I mean, I know
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim broke bad a while ago, but this is a whole new threshold. For all the people he’s killed, I’m pretty sure Dodee was the first innocent. Looks like somebody skipped English class on “To Kill A Mockingbird” day.
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim now officially the show’s antagonist, having publicly accused Barbie of every murder for which he himself is responsible, and “the Dome’s heart”, as EMTTD rather preciously referred to the mysterious black egg, apparently getting protective of its “monarch”, who knows what kinds of fire and brimstone await the citizens of Chester’s Mill in the upcoming season finale?
“When the butterfly hatches, the monarch will be crowned.” I haven’t had a phrase send shivers down my spine like that since “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”