- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Under the Dome 9/09/13 – Exigent Circumstances
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim killed Dodee! (Just in case you’re as bad with names as I am, Dodee is the character whom I have been thus far referring to as DJ Phil’s Sassy Sidekick; in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name, remember?)
I mean, I know
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim broke bad a while ago, but this is a whole new threshold. For all the people he’s killed, I’m pretty sure Dodee was the first innocent. Looks like somebody skipped English class on “To Kill A Mockingbird” day.
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim now officially the show’s antagonist, having publicly accused Barbie of every murder for which he himself is responsible, and “the Dome’s heart”, as EMTTD rather preciously referred to the mysterious black egg, apparently getting protective of its “monarch”, who knows what kinds of fire and brimstone await the citizens of Chester’s Mill in the upcoming season finale?
“When the butterfly hatches, the monarch will be crowned.” I haven’t had a phrase send shivers down my spine like that since “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”