- Video: The Voice Mark Hood Vs. Celest Betton Battle Round – Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
- Calvin Harris Speaks Out About Taylor Swift Break Up Rumors – Are They True?
- The Voice 2015 Battle Rounds Recap 10/12/15 – Season 9 Premiere of Battle Rounds
- Blindspot Recap 10/12/15 Season 1 Episode 4 “Bone May Rot”
- Minority Report 10/12/15 Recap Season 1 Episode 4 “Fredi”
- Alek Skarlatos Injured During Dancing With the Stars – Broken Nose?
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/12/15 – ‘The Switch Up’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Videos: Amy Schumer Hosts Saturday Night Live with Nicki Minaj and The Weeknd
- General Hospital Recap for October 5 to October 9, 2015
Under the Dome 9/09/13 – Exigent Circumstances
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim killed Dodee! (Just in case you’re as bad with names as I am, Dodee is the character whom I have been thus far referring to as DJ Phil’s Sassy Sidekick; in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name, remember?)
I mean, I know
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim broke bad a while ago, but this is a whole new threshold. For all the people he’s killed, I’m pretty sure Dodee was the first innocent. Looks like somebody skipped English class on “To Kill A Mockingbird” day.
Hank from Breaking Bad Big Jim now officially the show’s antagonist, having publicly accused Barbie of every murder for which he himself is responsible, and “the Dome’s heart”, as EMTTD rather preciously referred to the mysterious black egg, apparently getting protective of its “monarch”, who knows what kinds of fire and brimstone await the citizens of Chester’s Mill in the upcoming season finale?
“When the butterfly hatches, the monarch will be crowned.” I haven’t had a phrase send shivers down my spine like that since “Save the cheerleader, save the world.”