- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
- Kelly Rutherford Wins Temporary Sole Custody of Her Children
- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
Jennifer Lawrence Stuns in New Dior Ad Campaign (Photos)
When you’re as beautiful as Jennifer Lawrence, who needs makeup?
The fashion house of Christian Dior recently revealed its new Fall Ad Campaign, featuring The Huger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence, and the photos did not disappoint!
The 23-year-old Oscar winner stuns in the new ad campaign; going for a more natural look in both the hair and makeup departments. Her fresh faced and pulled back tresses look is a stark departure from her Miss Dior campaign back in February, where shots of the actress included a more glam, mature look.
In fact the ads are so different, that when Lawrence was shown the first set of photos earlier this year, she told Access Hollywood, “Oh my god, I haven’t seen this. That doesn’t look like me at all. I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course, it’s Photoshop, people don’t look like that.”
It seems this time around, the folks at Dior took into account what the Silverlinings Playbook actress had to say. The new ads which feature Jennifer in the brand’s gray pea coat and different handbags, have the actress looking more like herself- with minimal makeup and a messy bun.
To see pictures from Jennifer’s latest campaign, continue to page 2.