- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Jennifer Lawrence Stuns in New Dior Ad Campaign (Photos)
When you’re as beautiful as Jennifer Lawrence, who needs makeup?
The fashion house of Christian Dior recently revealed its new Fall Ad Campaign, featuring The Huger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence, and the photos did not disappoint!
The 23-year-old Oscar winner stuns in the new ad campaign; going for a more natural look in both the hair and makeup departments. Her fresh faced and pulled back tresses look is a stark departure from her Miss Dior campaign back in February, where shots of the actress included a more glam, mature look.
In fact the ads are so different, that when Lawrence was shown the first set of photos earlier this year, she told Access Hollywood, “Oh my god, I haven’t seen this. That doesn’t look like me at all. I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course, it’s Photoshop, people don’t look like that.”
It seems this time around, the folks at Dior took into account what the Silverlinings Playbook actress had to say. The new ads which feature Jennifer in the brand’s gray pea coat and different handbags, have the actress looking more like herself- with minimal makeup and a messy bun.
To see pictures from Jennifer’s latest campaign, continue to page 2.