- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
Katie Couric Engaged to John Molner
Katie Couric is engaged!!
The talk show host got engaged to financier, John Molner, over the weekend. John proposed to Katie in East Hampton, N.Y. over Labor Day weekend, according to People.
Couric, whose husband Jay Monahan died in 1998 from colon cancer, has been dating Molner for nearly two years. She has two daughters—Ellie, 21, and Carrie, 17.
Prior to meeting Molner, Couric was romantically linked to TV producer Tom Werner and financier Brooks Perlin.
Congratulations to Katie and John.