- America’s Got Talent 2015 Recap 9/1/15 – Semi-Final 1 Perform – Season 10
- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
Katie Couric Engaged to John Molner
Katie Couric is engaged!!
The talk show host got engaged to financier, John Molner, over the weekend. John proposed to Katie in East Hampton, N.Y. over Labor Day weekend, according to People.
Couric, whose husband Jay Monahan died in 1998 from colon cancer, has been dating Molner for nearly two years. She has two daughters—Ellie, 21, and Carrie, 17.
Prior to meeting Molner, Couric was romantically linked to TV producer Tom Werner and financier Brooks Perlin.
Congratulations to Katie and John.