- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Katie Couric Engaged to John Molner
Katie Couric is engaged!!
The talk show host got engaged to financier, John Molner, over the weekend. John proposed to Katie in East Hampton, N.Y. over Labor Day weekend, according to People.
Couric, whose husband Jay Monahan died in 1998 from colon cancer, has been dating Molner for nearly two years. She has two daughters—Ellie, 21, and Carrie, 17.
Prior to meeting Molner, Couric was romantically linked to TV producer Tom Werner and financier Brooks Perlin.
Congratulations to Katie and John.