- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
Katie Couric Engaged to John Molner
Katie Couric is engaged!!
The talk show host got engaged to financier, John Molner, over the weekend. John proposed to Katie in East Hampton, N.Y. over Labor Day weekend, according to People.
Couric, whose husband Jay Monahan died in 1998 from colon cancer, has been dating Molner for nearly two years. She has two daughters—Ellie, 21, and Carrie, 17.
Prior to meeting Molner, Couric was romantically linked to TV producer Tom Werner and financier Brooks Perlin.
Congratulations to Katie and John.