- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/23/15 – The Top 11 Perform
- Videos Reportedly Surface of Charlie Sheen Doing Drugs and Engaging in Oral Sex With Men
Katie Couric Engaged to John Molner
Katie Couric is engaged!!
The talk show host got engaged to financier, John Molner, over the weekend. John proposed to Katie in East Hampton, N.Y. over Labor Day weekend, according to People.
Couric, whose husband Jay Monahan died in 1998 from colon cancer, has been dating Molner for nearly two years. She has two daughters—Ellie, 21, and Carrie, 17.
Prior to meeting Molner, Couric was romantically linked to TV producer Tom Werner and financier Brooks Perlin.
Congratulations to Katie and John.