- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Video: Robin Thicke Talks About Grabbing Fans Butt and His Marriage
Robin Thicke sat down with Star Magazine where he discussed the photo of him grabbing a fans butt and the state of his marriage.
With nervous laughter, Robin said about the photo,
‘my wife and I are perfectly in love and very happily married.’ Everyone’s marriage is different and the most important thing we do is support the art first.’
What does Thicke grabbing a fan’s bottom have to do with the art?
As for his much talked about performance with Miley Cyrus at the VMA’s, he said it was all planned and it was ‘silly and funny, not sexually charged.’ There are many people who would beg to differ with Robin on that – especially Vogue Magazine, who reportedly dropped Miley Cyrus from a planned magazine cover.
Check out the video on the next page and let us know what do you think of Robin’s interview? He seemed very nervous. Maybe too nervous??