- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Baby Shower- Will it be a Boy or a Girl?
Family and friends celebrated first time mama-to-be Jennifer Love Hewitt, at her baby shower luncheon on Saturday, Oct. 12, E! online reports.
The 34-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with fiancé and The Client List co-star Brian Halisay, was feted by 25 women inside a ballroom of the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles. The festive event thrown in Love Hewitt’s honor, was planned by famed celebrity planner Mindy Weiss.
Weiss, who’s credits include numerous A-list parties and events, posted a few shots of the shower’s decor and goodies to her Instagram page. Guests were treated to an array of cupcakes topped with adorable baby facial expressions, and accompanied by bottles of milk to wash them down.
A source told E! News that Jennifer’s baby shower was actually non-gender specific, and that the presents guests toted to the event were wrapped in yellow and green packaging. One party-goer wanted to make sure she had both of the bases covered, so she brought pink and blue balloons.
The decor itself consisted of a black, yellow and white color scheme. White leather couches lined the room, while yellow flowers from a nearby floral shop were placed throughout. Based on the neutral gift wrap and decor, it appears that the parents to be want to keep their baby’s gender under wraps. And not just to guests at the shower- even to themselves.
It’s reported that the engaged couple have decided to wait to find out the sex of their unborn baby until he or she arrives. How exciting!
Hewitt and Halisay are expecting their first bundle of joy together in December.