- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Speaks Out About Zayn Malik’s Departure
Jennifer Love Hewitt Has Baby Shower- Will it be a Boy or a Girl?
Family and friends celebrated first time mama-to-be Jennifer Love Hewitt, at her baby shower luncheon on Saturday, Oct. 12, E! online reports.
The 34-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with fiancé and The Client List co-star Brian Halisay, was feted by 25 women inside a ballroom of the Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles. The festive event thrown in Love Hewitt’s honor, was planned by famed celebrity planner Mindy Weiss.
Weiss, who’s credits include numerous A-list parties and events, posted a few shots of the shower’s decor and goodies to her Instagram page. Guests were treated to an array of cupcakes topped with adorable baby facial expressions, and accompanied by bottles of milk to wash them down.
A source told E! News that Jennifer’s baby shower was actually non-gender specific, and that the presents guests toted to the event were wrapped in yellow and green packaging. One party-goer wanted to make sure she had both of the bases covered, so she brought pink and blue balloons.
The decor itself consisted of a black, yellow and white color scheme. White leather couches lined the room, while yellow flowers from a nearby floral shop were placed throughout. Based on the neutral gift wrap and decor, it appears that the parents to be want to keep their baby’s gender under wraps. And not just to guests at the shower- even to themselves.
It’s reported that the engaged couple have decided to wait to find out the sex of their unborn baby until he or she arrives. How exciting!
Hewitt and Halisay are expecting their first bundle of joy together in December.